Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Vely's Accents: Spiral F Rainbow Crystal
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21
@Ellapinky

Since the pinglists are small, I'll just clear the names of those who purchase a copy, and no others.
@Ellapinky

Since the pinglists are small, I'll just clear the names of those who purchase a copy, and no others.
@Vely

Please ping me for reprints, then! I think it'd look gorgeous on my Zora ^u^
@Vely

Please ping me for reprints, then! I think it'd look gorgeous on my Zora ^u^
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
^
^
@Vely I'd like a gem slot for Ice Sprite please!
@Vely I'd like a gem slot for Ice Sprite please!
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
@@Vely I would like one nymph accent but not sure which (my dragon isn't hatched yet but it'd fit a project I have) can you put me down for both and I'll pick one when they come in? I am confined to mobile until I come back from SDCC when (hopefully) I'll get my computer back.
@@Vely I would like one nymph accent but not sure which (my dragon isn't hatched yet but it'd fit a project I have) can you put me down for both and I'll pick one when they come in? I am confined to mobile until I come back from SDCC when (hopefully) I'll get my computer back.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis

I'll hold a copy of each, if I run either shortly, and I'll let you know if that has to change.

To clarify, you meant one of each of the Wildclaw skincents, right? Not the SD one?
@Malis

I'll hold a copy of each, if I run either shortly, and I'll let you know if that has to change.

To clarify, you meant one of each of the Wildclaw skincents, right? Not the SD one?
@Vely Ooooh I didn't see the skydancer one! As much as I'd love it for my progen (who is Lightning in a wind lair so just -had- to get the Electric Nymph for a familiar) I can only afford one right now. I'll stick to just either one of the wildclaws. Thanks!
@Vely Ooooh I didn't see the skydancer one! As much as I'd love it for my progen (who is Lightning in a wind lair so just -had- to get the Electric Nymph for a familiar) I can only afford one right now. I'll stick to just either one of the wildclaws. Thanks!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@akanechaan I completely forgot to ping you for this from tumblr, so sorry! If you are still interested, both Ice Sprite and Ichor Nymph are available for 750g preorder! [center][skin=20040] [img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/44c6ae7e436cba121a03c1cfab8f3919/tumblr_ot0b1cYNzS1uf9f3yo1_250.png[/img][img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/c6cf453e84715cb016fdb895c57d86ed/tumblr_ot0b1cYNzS1uf9f3yo2_250.png[/img] 750g Unlimited Gem only Preview [url=http://goldenrod-tea.tumblr.com/previews]here[/url] Will be shelved when interest wanes, and then reprinted on an infrequent basis.[/center]
@akanechaan

I completely forgot to ping you for this from tumblr, so sorry! If you are still interested, both Ice Sprite and Ichor Nymph are available for 750g preorder!

tumblr_ot0b1cYNzS1uf9f3yo1_250.pngtumblr_ot0b1cYNzS1uf9f3yo2_250.png

750g
Unlimited
Gem only
Preview here
Will be shelved when interest wanes, and then reprinted on an infrequent basis.
@JackalSmiler @snowpea @NinephoxAiko (hold) @Blod @3idolon - Paid @Deva @Malis (hold - tent)

Please send in payment for Ice Sprite! 750g per copy. Ichor Nymph will take a little longer before being printed. One-way CR or PM please!

@JackalSmiler @snowpea @NinephoxAiko (hold) @Blod @3idolon - Paid @Deva @Malis (hold - tent)

Please send in payment for Ice Sprite! 750g per copy. Ichor Nymph will take a little longer before being printed. One-way CR or PM please!

@Vely Hey, I sent you payment via PM. Did you receive it? Edit: [img]https://preview.ibb.co/fPF9s5/Screen_Shot_2017_07_25_at_11_28_48_AM.png[/img]
@Vely Hey, I sent you payment via PM. Did you receive it?

Edit:
Screen_Shot_2017_07_25_at_11_28_48_AM.png
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21