Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Vely's Accents: Spiral F Rainbow Crystal
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21
@theroiprocepios @Terpsichoria @fluffballofdoom @Beezadrella @Fletcher (mix)

Your orders have all been recorded!
@theroiprocepios @Terpsichoria @fluffballofdoom @Beezadrella @Fletcher (mix)

Your orders have all been recorded!
If you ever think of rerunning Ice Sprite for the Wildclaw, may you please set me up for a ping. I would really really love to have it one day.

Edit: found where to sign up, and i will go add myself to the list for it.
If you ever think of rerunning Ice Sprite for the Wildclaw, may you please set me up for a ping. I would really really love to have it one day.

Edit: found where to sign up, and i will go add myself to the list for it.
Ojnp2Ft.pnggoo_mama_goo_pixel_by_dovalore-dbigq60.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo5_250.png4fxtl3.png
@NinephoxAiko

I will probably rerun it next month! I am going to make a new version for the Ichor Nymph, and will likely run both at once.
@NinephoxAiko

I will probably rerun it next month! I am going to make a new version for the Ichor Nymph, and will likely run both at once.
@Vely

Awesome, and I shall be now saving up for when it is released!
@Vely

Awesome, and I shall be now saving up for when it is released!
Ojnp2Ft.pnggoo_mama_goo_pixel_by_dovalore-dbigq60.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo5_250.png4fxtl3.png
@theroiprocepios @Terpsichoria @fluffballofdoom @Beezadrella

Private auctions have been set up for Accent: Wind Sprite! No rush, just please purchase it before the listing expires!
@theroiprocepios @Terpsichoria @fluffballofdoom @Beezadrella

Private auctions have been set up for Accent: Wind Sprite! No rush, just please purchase it before the listing expires!
@Vely Thanks, just grabbed it! :)
@Vely Thanks, just grabbed it! :)
@Vely Hi! I'm interested in the ice sprite accent, is there any chance it will be reprinted? Thank you!
@Vely Hi! I'm interested in the ice sprite accent, is there any chance it will be reprinted? Thank you!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

It will be reprinted once I've made a shadow version later this month! I've added you to the pinglist for reruns and will ping you when it's ready :)

As it's a skincent, the original price was 750g, and I intend to keep that price for both versions of it.
@3idolon

It will be reprinted once I've made a shadow version later this month! I've added you to the pinglist for reruns and will ping you when it's ready :)

As it's a skincent, the original price was 750g, and I intend to keep that price for both versions of it.
@Vely Ok great, thanks so much!
@Vely Ok great, thanks so much!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
^
^
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21