Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | bat's skins & accents
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 165 166
what's the hypothetical end date on these? i've had my eye on one or two for a while but have approximately no funds rn and want to know when i'd need to come up with the money by, so as to not sign up for a slot i can't pay for.
what's the hypothetical end date on these? i've had my eye on one or two for a while but have approximately no funds rn and want to know when i'd need to come up with the money by, so as to not sign up for a slot i can't pay for.
e8MFzYE.gif
@Bystander most likely it'll end whenever interest dies out, that usually takes a week or two.

I send out these accents via private auction for a week, which I then usually sell if there's no response. however I could absolutely let you get slots and hold onto the accent(s) for a while if you'd like!
@Bystander most likely it'll end whenever interest dies out, that usually takes a week or two.

I send out these accents via private auction for a week, which I then usually sell if there's no response. however I could absolutely let you get slots and hold onto the accent(s) for a while if you'd like!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@batfossil Edit: Whoops hold on, I missed the form, my apologies! XD Need more coffee apparently.
@batfossil Edit: Whoops hold on, I missed the form, my apologies! XD Need more coffee apparently.
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
Great, I'm poor as heck right now, and any gems I do have is being saved for some G1s I fell for a bid on.

But for future reference, do you do previews? I'd love to see how Mistaken God looks on a dragon of mine with their completed gene plans
Great, I'm poor as heck right now, and any gems I do have is being saved for some G1s I fell for a bid on.

But for future reference, do you do previews? I'd love to see how Mistaken God looks on a dragon of mine with their completed gene plans
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@batfossil could I get a hold for Vertigo?
@batfossil could I get a hold for Vertigo?
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
just paid for vertigo and false god, thank you for these! <3
just paid for vertigo and false god, thank you for these! <3
ooh i'd be really interested in that for tide breaker, false god and mistaken god? they're both super pretty and i'm super indecisive help

it shouldn't take more than a week or two for me to come up with the money, but it might and i really don't want to fall through so i'll try to let you know if any problems come up v.v
ooh i'd be really interested in that for tide breaker, false god and mistaken god? they're both super pretty and i'm super indecisive help

it shouldn't take more than a week or two for me to come up with the money, but it might and i really don't want to fall through so i'll try to let you know if any problems come up v.v
e8MFzYE.gif
@Bystander gotcha down, no worries!

@Ebby172 gotcha.

@EarthTiger each accent has already been printed, so you can just go to the dressing room to do previews if you'd like. the skin ID for mistaken god is 20401.
@Bystander gotcha down, no worries!

@Ebby172 gotcha.

@EarthTiger each accent has already been printed, so you can just go to the dressing room to do previews if you'd like. the skin ID for mistaken god is 20401.
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
V_V

I need to stop spending my money on skins, but false god somewhat fits on one of my dragons. Will send payment asap
V_V

I need to stop spending my money on skins, but false god somewhat fits on one of my dragons. Will send payment asap
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@batfossil I'll be honest, I forgot that was a feature the site had added

Excuse me while I go rock in a corner and be concerned about my sanity (I've been doing things off all day today lol)
@batfossil I'll be honest, I forgot that was a feature the site had added

Excuse me while I go rock in a corner and be concerned about my sanity (I've been doing things off all day today lol)
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 165 166