Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | bat's skins & accents
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 165 166
hey everyone! (sorry for all the pings :v)

all the copies of Vertigo have arrived and have been distributed to those who have paid, so please send your payment in if you want a copy! if you need some time, just let me know.

if I don't have word from you, though, I'll set up a (7 day) private auction in a week, so if it doesn't sell by then I will move it to the public AH. but again, just let me know if you'd like some more time and I'd be happy to hold onto it for you.

thanks so much!

@Imani @Vow

@Sharkbird @Yourlocalbirb

@Trachynhawb @Pathogenic @Erisalia

@Ranmaru @Triforces @Sarcastichawke @pittysoares

@NowViewing
hey everyone! (sorry for all the pings :v)

all the copies of Vertigo have arrived and have been distributed to those who have paid, so please send your payment in if you want a copy! if you need some time, just let me know.

if I don't have word from you, though, I'll set up a (7 day) private auction in a week, so if it doesn't sell by then I will move it to the public AH. but again, just let me know if you'd like some more time and I'd be happy to hold onto it for you.

thanks so much!

@Imani @Vow

@Sharkbird @Yourlocalbirb

@Trachynhawb @Pathogenic @Erisalia

@Ranmaru @Triforces @Sarcastichawke @pittysoares

@NowViewing
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@batfossil Would it be possible to get a CR set up? I've been sick and had no time to get online.
@batfossil Would it be possible to get a CR set up? I've been sick and had no time to get online.
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke that sounds perfectly fine, I’ll set one up! hope you feel better!
@SarcasticHawke that sounds perfectly fine, I’ll set one up! hope you feel better!
@batfossil could I grab a slot for Vertigo? it's absolutely gorgeous!
@batfossil could I grab a slot for Vertigo? it's absolutely gorgeous!
________ BE5QlZm.png ____

A N D R O M E D A N
home of clan capella

ELLIOT | they/them | +1fr
*sips 'i love prince zuko' juice*

___ 0tuLDkB.png
@magicalmarmaid of course! just send in payment whenever!
@magicalmarmaid of course! just send in payment whenever!
@batfossil hi there! may I please grab a copy of Vertigo? c:
@batfossil hi there! may I please grab a copy of Vertigo? c:
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@Miyazaki of course! the last run still has yet to arrive but that should be pretty soon. Just send in payment whenever!
@Miyazaki of course! the last run still has yet to arrive but that should be pretty soon. Just send in payment whenever!
note to self: sent out messages/private auctions, last run of vertigo arrived and put on auction house.

to anyone that sees this: if you’d like a copy of vertigo, there’s some on the auction house! I will not be taking any more slots!
note to self: sent out messages/private auctions, last run of vertigo arrived and put on auction house.

to anyone that sees this: if you’d like a copy of vertigo, there’s some on the auction house! I will not be taking any more slots!
@batfossil heya! just letting you know I changed my name from Peacekeeper to Weavile. Still interested in being on the customs list!
@batfossil heya! just letting you know I changed my name from Peacekeeper to Weavile. Still interested in being on the customs list!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile sounds great, thanks for letting me know! (also, great UN choice, I loooove weavile so much and I always have one on my team)
@Weavile sounds great, thanks for letting me know! (also, great UN choice, I loooove weavile so much and I always have one on my team)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 165 166