Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rouge's Glow Markings (Coatl M 8/26)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Feel free to post!

Let me know if I forgot something - I'm not a very thorough person QwQ
Feel free to post!

Let me know if I forgot something - I'm not a very thorough person QwQ
fr_sig_1_pixel_by_therougecat-d6hxz92.png
When pinging me: remember to spell it 'rouge' and not 'rogue'!
@therougecat If you use the GASP pinglists, please include the skins/accents you're pinging for in the post, otherwise people might not know what they're being pinged for. :)
@therougecat If you use the GASP pinglists, please include the skins/accents you're pinging for in the post, otherwise people might not know what they're being pinged for. :)
@chespin Whoops, thank you! Adding now QwQ
@chespin Whoops, thank you! Adding now QwQ
@therougecat
id like a slot
@therougecat
id like a slot
7b2b63aa96.png
@therougecat cute accent, not looking for a pearlcatcher accent at the moment ,though I would be very interested in being on your pinglist :) Good luck bump
@therougecat cute accent, not looking for a pearlcatcher accent at the moment ,though I would be very interested in being on your pinglist :) Good luck bump
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze Ahh thank you! Added ^^

@Itsy I won't be taking slots until tomorrow when I put the next accent up for pre-orders, but the accent I have currently up is available already on the auction house!
If you'd still like me to put you down for a slot early, the next accent will be a bright magenta version of the blue one ^^

(I should... probably clarify that better on the thread oOPs)
@SerenityBreeze Ahh thank you! Added ^^

@Itsy I won't be taking slots until tomorrow when I put the next accent up for pre-orders, but the accent I have currently up is available already on the auction house!
If you'd still like me to put you down for a slot early, the next accent will be a bright magenta version of the blue one ^^

(I should... probably clarify that better on the thread oOPs)
@therougecat

Do you accept payment in treasure? That accent's beautiful, but my gem stash is a bit lacking atm, haha.
@therougecat

Do you accept payment in treasure? That accent's beautiful, but my gem stash is a bit lacking atm, haha.
B3bYI9z.png
@Monk I'll probably be taking treasure on a case-by-case basis, but right now I'm pretty good on gems and low on treasure so I can take you up on that offer! ^^ It looks like the current rate on item trade is hovering around 1:850 (making the total price about 425kt) if that's ok?
@Monk I'll probably be taking treasure on a case-by-case basis, but right now I'm pretty good on gems and low on treasure so I can take you up on that offer! ^^ It looks like the current rate on item trade is hovering around 1:850 (making the total price about 425kt) if that's ok?
@therougecat

That's perfectly fine with me! I'll shoot you a CR.
@therougecat

That's perfectly fine with me! I'll shoot you a CR.
B3bYI9z.png
Oh gosh, it's so pretty! Not what I'm looking for at the moment, but PLEASE keep me on a ping list of yours! <3
Oh gosh, it's so pretty! Not what I'm looking for at the moment, but PLEASE keep me on a ping list of yours! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7