Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Cockatrice @performapals

Thank you for your support. ^^
@Cockatrice @performapals

Thank you for your support. ^^
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
Here's my attempt of an accent. [center]Flame Walker [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160808C/ezimba18128364444900.png[/img][/center] What do you guys think? Should I enter it or try something else? And I can't edit it because I forgot to save the sai file.
Here's my attempt of an accent.
Flame Walker

ezimba18128364444900.png

What do you guys think? Should I enter it or try something else? And I can't edit it because I forgot to save the sai file.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@Cockatrice ahh thank you!
@Cockatrice ahh thank you!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
[quote name="Cockatrice" date=2016-08-07 12:33:54] @doryack All you have to do is make a skin or accent and post it in the submissions thread :) There is an official tutorial about making them here: http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/3 [/quote] Sadly i don't have 1000 gems to buy the item to make it... so that mean i can't participate on that event?
Cockatrice wrote on 2016-08-07:
@doryack
All you have to do is make a skin or accent and post it in the submissions thread :) There is an official tutorial about making them here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/3
Sadly i don't have 1000 gems to buy the item to make it... so that mean i can't participate on that event?
@doryack
You do not need to purchase a skin or accent pack, don't worry! You only have to buy skin/accent packs if you want to print something for yourself, I do believe printed skins are not even allowed to be entered in to contests. You just need to provide the skin/accent image at the proper size (350x350) and as a transparent .png!
@doryack
You do not need to purchase a skin or accent pack, don't worry! You only have to buy skin/accent packs if you want to print something for yourself, I do believe printed skins are not even allowed to be entered in to contests. You just need to provide the skin/accent image at the proper size (350x350) and as a transparent .png!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cockatrice
thank you, i will try again... ^^
@Cockatrice
thank you, i will try again... ^^
@aearinn

Thank you verry much ! I was not sure of the result, but it seams to please to some people so I am finaly happy of my entry. ^w^

Thanks again! <3
@aearinn

Thank you verry much ! I was not sure of the result, but it seams to please to some people so I am finaly happy of my entry. ^w^

Thanks again! <3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Cockatrice Thank you! I was trying to make it kind of glassy looking, like cooling lava.
@Cockatrice Thank you! I was trying to make it kind of glassy looking, like cooling lava.
@doryack Looks like your image link is missing the .png at the end of the filename(?) Just a friendly ping in case you need help. @Calibris Pinging you here cause the submissions thread gets discussion posts deleted automatically, but you can post your skin by uploading it to the free image host of your choice (imgur, Gyazo, photobucket, and DeviantArt are the ones I've seen around here), clicking the 'share' button and collecting the URL, then enclosing that URL in an [img] in your post. Unless you had a different question that just posting/entering. I'm making assumptions.
@doryack Looks like your image link is missing the .png at the end of the filename(?) Just a friendly ping in case you need help.

@Calibris Pinging you here cause the submissions thread gets discussion posts deleted automatically, but you can post your skin by uploading it to the free image host of your choice (imgur, Gyazo, photobucket, and DeviantArt are the ones I've seen around here), clicking the 'share' button and collecting the URL, then enclosing that URL in an [img]in your post. Unless you had a different question that just posting/entering. I'm making assumptions.[/img]
@Desnik thanks!
@Desnik thanks!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28