Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Cockatrice, thanks for the compliment! It always delights me whenever people say they would consider buying x dragon breed if my accents win. XD
@Cockatrice, thanks for the compliment! It always delights me whenever people say they would consider buying x dragon breed if my accents win. XD
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Saerino
Both your entries are fantastic-I love the concept for combustion with the tail on fire!
@Kizmetto
Banefire is awesome! It kinda reminds me of those massive wood statues that are made of sticks that are on fire.
@AlwaysD2
Flamecrawler's got a really nice effect-I checked it out my layering the preview image with a few dream scrys, and it looks awesome with okapi because the soot covers a good portion of it!
@Saerino
Both your entries are fantastic-I love the concept for combustion with the tail on fire!
@Kizmetto
Banefire is awesome! It kinda reminds me of those massive wood statues that are made of sticks that are on fire.
@AlwaysD2
Flamecrawler's got a really nice effect-I checked it out my layering the preview image with a few dream scrys, and it looks awesome with okapi because the soot covers a good portion of it!
@gootarts

Oh gosh thank you! It was my very first time making a skin/accent, I'm glad you like it!
@gootarts

Oh gosh thank you! It was my very first time making a skin/accent, I'm glad you like it!
tumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo2_250.pngtumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo1_100.giftumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png
@Zetore @Drytil Thank you both as well for your lovely comments! I've added you to the pinglist underneath on my shop, so when I ping GASP in the case it doesn't win, I'll ping you both for it.

@Kaegro @Cockatrice Thank you both for your lovely comments as well! Would you like a ping in the case it doesn't win, too?

Best of luck to everyone- there's some amazing entries in this contest!
@Zetore @Drytil Thank you both as well for your lovely comments! I've added you to the pinglist underneath on my shop, so when I ping GASP in the case it doesn't win, I'll ping you both for it.

@Kaegro @Cockatrice Thank you both for your lovely comments as well! Would you like a ping in the case it doesn't win, too?

Best of luck to everyone- there's some amazing entries in this contest!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@Kmitty Thankyou ^_^ I'm really glad you like them both! I think my hand broke for a bit on molten belly hehe

@Cockatrice Thanks!! you have a gorgeous selection of fire themed coatls that would make it look good :D
@Kmitty Thankyou ^_^ I'm really glad you like them both! I think my hand broke for a bit on molten belly hehe

@Cockatrice Thanks!! you have a gorgeous selection of fire themed coatls that would make it look good :D
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
Picking up from the bottom of page 5:

@Pengy: "Firefall" is beautiful. Good luck to you!

@AyumiNemera: I love "Lava Lamp", nicely done. :)

@indigobleu: Whoa, "Magma Heart" is gorgeous. I want.

@Bonetrousled: I really like "Flight of the Phoenix". Really well done.

@Uniformshark: "Sterbende Glut" is a great accent. Good luck to you. :)

@Tybaxel: I really enjoy "Magma Chamber".

@McMod: I love, love, love "Forge Walker". Really well done!

@Kmitty: "Pyrolysis" is a lovely skin.

@crateshya: "Swirling Rebirth" may be last minute, but it's very pretty. :)

@arcaneidolriots: "Scorched Mantle" is beautiful.
Picking up from the bottom of page 5:

@Pengy: "Firefall" is beautiful. Good luck to you!

@AyumiNemera: I love "Lava Lamp", nicely done. :)

@indigobleu: Whoa, "Magma Heart" is gorgeous. I want.

@Bonetrousled: I really like "Flight of the Phoenix". Really well done.

@Uniformshark: "Sterbende Glut" is a great accent. Good luck to you. :)

@Tybaxel: I really enjoy "Magma Chamber".

@McMod: I love, love, love "Forge Walker". Really well done!

@Kmitty: "Pyrolysis" is a lovely skin.

@crateshya: "Swirling Rebirth" may be last minute, but it's very pretty. :)

@arcaneidolriots: "Scorched Mantle" is beautiful.
30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger, thanks for the kind words! uvu
@SkyDagger, thanks for the kind words! uvu
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Kmitty - Thank you!! I really appreciate the compliments and feedback on the entries!!

I think your entry is SUPER cool and I love all of the details you’ve included in it. I think my favorite part especially about it is that you’ve managed to incorporate all kinds of purples and pinks with the orange which creates a very visually interesting design. :D

@Gootarts - Ahhhh thank you! Yeah, I just thought, man, Tundras need some love and that tail just immediately gave me this great opportunity to practice some pretty dramatic lighting.
@Kmitty - Thank you!! I really appreciate the compliments and feedback on the entries!!

I think your entry is SUPER cool and I love all of the details you’ve included in it. I think my favorite part especially about it is that you’ve managed to incorporate all kinds of purples and pinks with the orange which creates a very visually interesting design. :D

@Gootarts - Ahhhh thank you! Yeah, I just thought, man, Tundras need some love and that tail just immediately gave me this great opportunity to practice some pretty dramatic lighting.
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
@SkyDagger

aaaaa thank you! :0 It was super fun to make! If it doesn't win I plan to do some fun bright re-colors in green and blue. :)
@SkyDagger

aaaaa thank you! :0 It was super fun to make! If it doesn't win I plan to do some fun bright re-colors in green and blue. :)
VXZZmOI.png
@SkyDagger ;v; thank you!!
@SkyDagger ;v; thank you!!
tumblrart store
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28