Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Artist for a Custom Accent! :D
Like the title says, I'm looking for an artist who'd be interested in making a custom accent. ^_^

I'd be willing to talk gems/USD/treasure/eggs/retired items… Ideally I'd like this to be one of a kind and know this probably won't be cheap. (Potential price ranges-- $20-$40 USD/2200-4000g, more if it reaches into skincent territory.

The accent will be for a skydancer female and I'd be providing the blueprint.

While I don't want to bore everyone with details--I am looking for someone who has experience drawing canines/wolves/dogs and bones. Specifically wolf skulls. As well as someone familiar with nice smoke/wisp effects. :D

Accents of a similar vein to give you all an idea of the feel/style I'd be looking for:

I do want to see some examples of your work before I agree to commission. Once I pick someone we can work out the details--but I'm definitely looking for someone who has experience with bones/skulls/canines in particular.

If you're interested, please give me a ping! Thank you!!
Like the title says, I'm looking for an artist who'd be interested in making a custom accent. ^_^

I'd be willing to talk gems/USD/treasure/eggs/retired items… Ideally I'd like this to be one of a kind and know this probably won't be cheap. (Potential price ranges-- $20-$40 USD/2200-4000g, more if it reaches into skincent territory.

The accent will be for a skydancer female and I'd be providing the blueprint.

While I don't want to bore everyone with details--I am looking for someone who has experience drawing canines/wolves/dogs and bones. Specifically wolf skulls. As well as someone familiar with nice smoke/wisp effects. :D

Accents of a similar vein to give you all an idea of the feel/style I'd be looking for:

I do want to see some examples of your work before I agree to commission. Once I pick someone we can work out the details--but I'm definitely looking for someone who has experience with bones/skulls/canines in particular.

If you're interested, please give me a ping! Thank you!!

OVmZor1.png
Did a brief update on potential prices I'd be willing to pay... depending on a few things I'd work out with the artist.
Did a brief update on potential prices I'd be willing to pay... depending on a few things I'd work out with the artist.

OVmZor1.png
Ahh if I wasn't already working on a commission I'd be super tempted to take this on ; u ;
Ahh if I wasn't already working on a commission I'd be super tempted to take this on ; u ;