Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Kiwi's Galaxcents!
1 2
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/XpC4xoG.png[/img][/center] Hello, and welcome to the accent shop of an Arcanite-turned-Ember that kept their obsession with space! My name's Kyle, or Kiwi, or "hey, did you finally get that accent done? I've been waiting two weeks!" Like you probably assumed seeing this is in the skin and accent forum, this is my skin shop! I make galaxy-themed skins, prosthetic skins, pretty much anything! I'll take commissions and stuff like that, but like the one nickname suggests, I may procrastinate a little bit, so you'd have to message me every now and then to remind me to work. 'Course, if you do that, then the accent will be good, I promise! I'm going to go ahead and put rules, pricing, and how to order in this post, so I won't constantly keep bumping the thread with additional posts! [center][size=5][u]Rules[/u][/size][/center] 1. Okay, this is rule number 1 for like everything, but I'll reiterate! Please be nice to me and anyone else that may reply to this thread! 2. If you want a skin, be patient! I have a slight lack of gems, so I try to sell enough copies so that I'll make a bit of a profit. So I can do this, I'll only print skins/accents when I manage to get a grand total of 7 people that want it, at least. 3. As for commissions, be patient with me, but you can message me once a day to make sure I'm working on it! If you want progress pictures, you can ask! It'll have a watermark (A.K.A "WIP" written on top of it in big letters) but it'll be a preview! [center][size=5][u]Prices![/u][/size][/center] Skins: 800 gems, commissions are the price of a blueprint plus 200 gems! Accents: 500 gems, commissions are the price of a blueprint plus 100 gems! [center][size=5][u]How to Order[/u][/size][/center] [b]Already-Made Stuff[/b] [indent]1. Find the skin or accent you like 2. Ping me (@KyleTheKiwi) with the name of the Skin/Accent 3. When I have enough people to print, then I'll either send out a message or ping everyone that ordered! 4. As of right now, people will have to pay before I can print the accent! 5. When I have enough gems for a blueprint, I'll send it off to be printed 6. When I get the print of the skin, I'll send it out to everyone![/indent] [b]Commissions[/b] [indent]1. Ping me or send me a message asking for the commission. Bonus points if you actually tell me right off the bat what you want or send a reference image! 2. I'll tell you if it's something I can do, and will send the first WIP hopefully within a day, maybe a little more. 3. When I'm done, I'll send the final PNG. If it's alright, you send me the gems and I'll send the PNG off to be turned into an accent!
XpC4xoG.png

Hello, and welcome to the accent shop of an Arcanite-turned-Ember that kept their obsession with space! My name's Kyle, or Kiwi, or "hey, did you finally get that accent done? I've been waiting two weeks!" Like you probably assumed seeing this is in the skin and accent forum, this is my skin shop! I make galaxy-themed skins, prosthetic skins, pretty much anything! I'll take commissions and stuff like that, but like the one nickname suggests, I may procrastinate a little bit, so you'd have to message me every now and then to remind me to work. 'Course, if you do that, then the accent will be good, I promise! I'm going to go ahead and put rules, pricing, and how to order in this post, so I won't constantly keep bumping the thread with additional posts!

Rules

1. Okay, this is rule number 1 for like everything, but I'll reiterate! Please be nice to me and anyone else that may reply to this thread!

2. If you want a skin, be patient! I have a slight lack of gems, so I try to sell enough copies so that I'll make a bit of a profit. So I can do this, I'll only print skins/accents when I manage to get a grand total of 7 people that want it, at least.

3. As for commissions, be patient with me, but you can message me once a day to make sure I'm working on it! If you want progress pictures, you can ask! It'll have a watermark (A.K.A "WIP" written on top of it in big letters) but it'll be a preview!

Prices!

Skins: 800 gems, commissions are the price of a blueprint plus 200 gems!
Accents: 500 gems, commissions are the price of a blueprint plus 100 gems!

How to Order

Already-Made Stuff
1. Find the skin or accent you like

2. Ping me (@KyleTheKiwi) with the name of the Skin/Accent

3. When I have enough people to print, then I'll either send out a message or ping everyone that ordered!

4. As of right now, people will have to pay before I can print the accent!

5. When I have enough gems for a blueprint, I'll send it off to be printed

6. When I get the print of the skin, I'll send it out to everyone!

Commissions
1. Ping me or send me a message asking for the commission. Bonus points if you actually tell me right off the bat what you want or send a reference image!

2. I'll tell you if it's something I can do, and will send the first WIP hopefully within a day, maybe a little more.

3. When I'm done, I'll send the final PNG. If it's alright, you send me the gems and I'll send the PNG off to be turned into an accent!
tastefulmarketing.gif
[center][b][size=5]Available now![/size][/b] (Just ask if you want a preview!)[/center] [quote="Galactic"][columns][img]http://imgur.com/5gQBcWV.png[/img] [nextcol][b]Orders[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Mine[/columns][/quote] [quote="From the North"][columns][img]http://imgur.com/toGcS6b.png[/img] [nextcol][b]Orders[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Mine[/columns][/quote] [center][b][size=5]WIPs[/size][/b][/center] None at the moment; only WIPs are for Thundercrack! Will get back to work on making new skins after I've finished my second entry!! [center][b][size=5]Not For Sale[/size][/b][/center] [quote="Shade's Grasp"][img]http://i.imgur.com/JAx0kLF.png[/img] For @Hibiscius's Aphrodite![/quote]
Available now!
(Just ask if you want a preview!)
Galactic wrote:
5gQBcWV.png Orders
10. Mine
From the North wrote:
toGcS6b.png Orders
10. Mine

WIPs
None at the moment; only WIPs are for Thundercrack! Will get back to work on making new skins after I've finished my second entry!!

Not For Sale
Shade's Grasp wrote:
JAx0kLF.png
For @Hibiscius's Aphrodite!
tastefulmarketing.gif
Pinglist
Pinglist
tastefulmarketing.gif
Archive
Archive
tastefulmarketing.gif
[Reserved]