Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Kiwi's Galaxcents!
1 2
@Hibiscius I added your accent thing to the list under "not for sale" cause you're the only one getting one!! You can see what it'll look like on Aphrodite there!!
@Hibiscius I added your accent thing to the list under "not for sale" cause you're the only one getting one!! You can see what it'll look like on Aphrodite there!!
tastefulmarketing.gif
@KyleTheKiwi It looks terrifying on her! Gimme 20 XD I love it! If you make a small button style pic with the link embedded to this forum you could post the code on the main post and let people advertise for you. I would be happy to put it somewhere in Aphrodites bio and also in my signature since I pretty much LIVE in the forums. That way you would get more exposure!~
@KyleTheKiwi It looks terrifying on her! Gimme 20 XD I love it! If you make a small button style pic with the link embedded to this forum you could post the code on the main post and let people advertise for you. I would be happy to put it somewhere in Aphrodites bio and also in my signature since I pretty much LIVE in the forums. That way you would get more exposure!~
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

Update!!!
Made a banner and I'll upload it when I'm off mobile!!!
Also
I finished my other accent for Thundercrack!
Update!!!
Made a banner and I'll upload it when I'm off mobile!!!
Also
I finished my other accent for Thundercrack!
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Ionicbondie @Sirene @Alyssawolf @Featherkissed @Nixivia @Dischord
@LadyValerian @Kaitorubel @SpiritKin @Resdayn @PocketPotato @luckgandor @Sunshining @Anarthyan @Fawnna @Bloodborne @kjelle

Sorry for this massive ping but check out this amazing accent/skin shop guys! Im personally having him make a lore accent for one of my dragons! Please feel free to request a commission from him or take a look at the few previews he posted~
@Ionicbondie @Sirene @Alyssawolf @Featherkissed @Nixivia @Dischord
@LadyValerian @Kaitorubel @SpiritKin @Resdayn @PocketPotato @luckgandor @Sunshining @Anarthyan @Fawnna @Bloodborne @kjelle

Sorry for this massive ping but check out this amazing accent/skin shop guys! Im personally having him make a lore accent for one of my dragons! Please feel free to request a commission from him or take a look at the few previews he posted~
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

@KyleTheKiwi

Dang, if I actually had money, I'd get an accent I've been wanting made for my boy, Patch!
@KyleTheKiwi

Dang, if I actually had money, I'd get an accent I've been wanting made for my boy, Patch!
WLlSq4b.png jules/akhilleus
(they/them || +2)
wishlist || faq/about me
gen 1 sales || seen these gen 1s?
@Bloodborne

I can't print anything unless I have a blueprint, but I can still make a png or something for it if you want! Then if you save up enough gems it can be printed!! (I really like drawing accents and have art block T~T)
@Bloodborne

I can't print anything unless I have a blueprint, but I can still make a png or something for it if you want! Then if you save up enough gems it can be printed!! (I really like drawing accents and have art block T~T)
tastefulmarketing.gif
@KyleTheKiwi

Well, if you'd really be interested in doing that, go ahead and PM me! He's a fan dragon, so I have some specifics
@KyleTheKiwi

Well, if you'd really be interested in doing that, go ahead and PM me! He's a fan dragon, so I have some specifics
WLlSq4b.png jules/akhilleus
(they/them || +2)
wishlist || faq/about me
gen 1 sales || seen these gen 1s?
@Bloodborne

Sent a PM!
@Bloodborne

Sent a PM!
tastefulmarketing.gif
*bump!*
*bump!*
tastefulmarketing.gif