Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Pre-Orders CLOSED] Accent F-Fae
1 2 3 4
@Alternatewarning

If I reprint these I will definitely ping you~! I'll make myself a note uwub Thank you ; W ; <3

And @Malis

If I make these for a different breed (especially for spirals) I'll ping you~!
@Alternatewarning

If I reprint these I will definitely ping you~! I'll make myself a note uwub Thank you ; W ; <3

And @Malis

If I make these for a different breed (especially for spirals) I'll ping you~!
@Dreamverse

Sure thing! Im currently re-setting up my shop too, just use the gasp to give yourself a little bit more advertisment, these people usually do want to be pinged for stuff!

(if you make a female sd please tell me <u<)
@Dreamverse

Sure thing! Im currently re-setting up my shop too, just use the gasp to give yourself a little bit more advertisment, these people usually do want to be pinged for stuff!

(if you make a female sd please tell me <u<)
A
@Dreamsverse Aw it would have been perfectly fine to preview without apparel! But thank you very much! uvu

It's pretty, but a little bit too colorful for the character she represents I'm afraid. Good luck with your sale though!

(I see that you already set preorders to closed anyway. Just a heads up, it's usually cheaper for you to run a 10 people print run, as that's a blueprint cost of 250g per person! With five preorders, you can also buy a 10-print pack anyway and sell the extra 5 accent copies on the AH.)
@Dreamsverse Aw it would have been perfectly fine to preview without apparel! But thank you very much! uvu

It's pretty, but a little bit too colorful for the character she represents I'm afraid. Good luck with your sale though!

(I see that you already set preorders to closed anyway. Just a heads up, it's usually cheaper for you to run a 10 people print run, as that's a blueprint cost of 250g per person! With five preorders, you can also buy a 10-print pack anyway and sell the extra 5 accent copies on the AH.)
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

Yeah, when I was previewing the accent one lots of different colors, I realized it is really bright and colorful itself. I'm thinking of possibly making a pastel-like version possibly. One that might work on more colors in my opinion.

(I was definitely going for 5 preorders, and then sell the others (I just know I wanted a copy for my own ; W ; <3 So maybe next time I'll do a 9 preorder (with a five preorder minimum. Since... I like collecting thingles ; U ; <3) Thank you for the advise uwu <3 I greatly appreciate it~!)
@rooty

Yeah, when I was previewing the accent one lots of different colors, I realized it is really bright and colorful itself. I'm thinking of possibly making a pastel-like version possibly. One that might work on more colors in my opinion.

(I was definitely going for 5 preorders, and then sell the others (I just know I wanted a copy for my own ; W ; <3 So maybe next time I'll do a 9 preorder (with a five preorder minimum. Since... I like collecting thingles ; U ; <3) Thank you for the advise uwu <3 I greatly appreciate it~!)
@Dreamsverse If you do make the pastel version, please ping me!
@Dreamsverse If you do make the pastel version, please ping me!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

Will do~! I'll note that down uwub
@rooty

Will do~! I'll note that down uwub
also, I just saw your post Rothy~!

@rothkind
If I make a Skydancer one I'll tag you /o/ <3
also, I just saw your post Rothy~!

@rothkind
If I make a Skydancer one I'll tag you /o/ <3
@Dreamsverse I would like a copy please!
@Dreamsverse I would like a copy please!
Alright wehhh I'll leave the title as closed, but I'll only add up until eight people have preordered.

@Sorbertking
So, I've added you, please send the gems asap ; w ;b
Alright wehhh I'll leave the title as closed, but I'll only add up until eight people have preordered.

@Sorbertking
So, I've added you, please send the gems asap ; w ;b
@Dreamsverse
I'd love one, but owe too many gems :')

So a ping for next round and any other breeds you might do!
@Dreamsverse
I'd love one, but owe too many gems :')

So a ping for next round and any other breeds you might do!
JUcTcBe.png
1 2 3 4