Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Pre-Orders CLOSED] Accent F-Fae
1 2 3 4
@Dreamsverse put me down for one! That's a pretty nice accent

edit- I'm going to bed so once I'm up I'll send the gems
@Dreamsverse put me down for one! That's a pretty nice accent

edit- I'm going to bed so once I'm up I'll send the gems
boxparts.gif
@Dreamsverse Please ping me if you make this accent for another breed (like spirals...)
@Dreamsverse Please ping me if you make this accent for another breed (like spirals...)
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Dreamsverse
I don't have the gems on hand, not even close but if you print these again can you ping me?
@Dreamsverse
I don't have the gems on hand, not even close but if you print these again can you ping me?
@Dreamsverse

Came from the GASP pinglist and have to agree it's the best way to get attention, especially for less popular breeds (though I wish faes were the most popular because they're such cuties ;;). Can you put me down for a slot? This accent is really lovely!
@Dreamsverse

Came from the GASP pinglist and have to agree it's the best way to get attention, especially for less popular breeds (though I wish faes were the most popular because they're such cuties ;;). Can you put me down for a slot? This accent is really lovely!
ppp-badge_breedstore.gif2LNuIAb.gifjQF7p74.pngXYMsss6.gif
@Dreamsverse

I would love a slot if there's still one available!
@Dreamsverse

I would love a slot if there's still one available!
@Dreamsverse Could I get a preview on this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22899357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228994/22899357_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Dreamsverse

Could I get a preview on this girl?

22899357_350.png
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rothkind

I never knew about G.A.S.P. I was so confused at first when I saw your post, lol.
And I'm actually aiming for the 10 pack accent thing \o/

Thank you Rothy ; U ; <3
@rothkind

I never knew about G.A.S.P. I was so confused at first when I saw your post, lol.
And I'm actually aiming for the 10 pack accent thing \o/

Thank you Rothy ; U ; <3
@boxparts
@WGJuliana
@Shellbee

I added you guys ; W ; thank you very much. I just need you guys to send me the gems by Wednesday uwub

Thank you a lot ; W ;

(Also, I agree with you, WGJuliana. How are Faes not more popular D: They are the cutest ♥ And my fav species on here ♥)
@boxparts
@WGJuliana
@Shellbee

I added you guys ; W ; thank you very much. I just need you guys to send me the gems by Wednesday uwub

Thank you a lot ; W ;

(Also, I agree with you, WGJuliana. How are Faes not more popular D: They are the cutest ♥ And my fav species on here ♥)
Also, @rooty Preview /o/ (I apologize if my preview isn't the top quality. This was my first time previewing with apparel ; w ;`b But I did my best~!) [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/ee82/f/2016/173/0/7/rainbow_refractions_example_by_dreamsofmine-da76zgj.png[/img]
Also, @rooty

Preview /o/
(I apologize if my preview isn't the top quality. This was my first time previewing with apparel ; w ;`b But I did my best~!)

rainbow_refractions_example_by_dreamsofmine-da76zgj.png
AHHH I totally missed you.

@Malafunfun

Because I'm a dingus. You can get one too /o/ So I added you. I just need the gems by Wednesday ; W ;b
AHHH I totally missed you.

@Malafunfun

Because I'm a dingus. You can get one too /o/ So I added you. I just need the gems by Wednesday ; W ;b
1 2 3 4