Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soro's Parlor - F Gaoler Accent
@Soro
I was just curious what the status was on Nautical Plates, since I hadn't heard any updates in a while.
@Soro
I was just curious what the status was on Nautical Plates, since I hadn't heard any updates in a while.
Art by Drytil
@Addmon

Hey there!

I'm actually trying to get one more slot filled before I run the skincent, due to lack of funds otherwise.

If you have the funds at present and would like to place your order to ensure that you get a print then I can hold that in my vault. In the caee you decide you no longer want to pre-order, I would give your gems back with no hassle. And, obviously, you may opt out altogether.

Thanks for your patience!

@Addmon

Hey there!

I'm actually trying to get one more slot filled before I run the skincent, due to lack of funds otherwise.

If you have the funds at present and would like to place your order to ensure that you get a print then I can hold that in my vault. In the caee you decide you no longer want to pre-order, I would give your gems back with no hassle. And, obviously, you may opt out altogether.

Thanks for your patience!

PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
Bumping! One slot needed for Nautical Plates!
Bumping! One slot needed for Nautical Plates!
@Soro
Yes, I'm still interested in the accent! I'm tempted to claim the last slot as well, if only because I'm worried that the accent will be discontinued if all the slots aren't filled soon. (I've had that happen in the past.)

If I do claim the last slot, would you be opposed to me throwing my extra copy on the AH for 600g so I can make my money back?
@Soro
Yes, I'm still interested in the accent! I'm tempted to claim the last slot as well, if only because I'm worried that the accent will be discontinued if all the slots aren't filled soon. (I've had that happen in the past.)

If I do claim the last slot, would you be opposed to me throwing my extra copy on the AH for 600g so I can make my money back?
Art by Drytil
@Soro Hey lovely, can I be added for both Extraterestrial and Nautical Plates?
@Soro Hey lovely, can I be added for both Extraterestrial and Nautical Plates?
FfQMoPm.jpg
@BriarBones

I will absolutely add you to both! Since you are the 9th person in the Nautical Plates pre-order, I am now taking payment for that accent. You can send that to me via PM or crossroads.

Thank you!
@BriarBones

I will absolutely add you to both! Since you are the 9th person in the Nautical Plates pre-order, I am now taking payment for that accent. You can send that to me via PM or crossroads.

Thank you!
@soro Do you still have a spot for extraterrestrial?
@soro Do you still have a spot for extraterrestrial?

OVmZor1.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29927686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299277/29927686_350.png[/img] [/url] @Soro wanted to show her off to you ...hehe

29927686_350.png

@Soro

wanted to show her off to you ...hehe
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

FANS MYSELF, good lord
@Heeroku

FANS MYSELF, good lord
@Soro

I should be thanking you ...well worth the wait ....I new the moment I saw this as an entery for the festival that it was the best and most creative I have seen in a while....plus its actually wearable..I dislike the accents that cover to much of one part or both ...and for skydancers it always seems to be a wing covering ...

again great design ....and the extra arms make for a very interesting dragon ...
@Soro

I should be thanking you ...well worth the wait ....I new the moment I saw this as an entery for the festival that it was the best and most creative I have seen in a while....plus its actually wearable..I dislike the accents that cover to much of one part or both ...and for skydancers it always seems to be a wing covering ...

again great design ....and the extra arms make for a very interesting dragon ...
A5i3AHB.png