Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --
1 2 3 4 5
bump!
bump!
@SerenityBreeze @Seungri @snowy @Masumi @ShadowRising @KittyAoba @Kairoku @ModestMouse

I am very sorry for this week of delay, I really thought I'd have at least some wifi were I was. If you are still interested, this round of Hibiscus wing is ready to be submitted. As promised, the price has been reduced to 400 gems! Please send payment within the next days, so I can go ahead and submit it for printing. Thank you! :D

@SerenityBreeze @Seungri @snowy @Masumi @ShadowRising @KittyAoba @Kairoku @ModestMouse

I am very sorry for this week of delay, I really thought I'd have at least some wifi were I was. If you are still interested, this round of Hibiscus wing is ready to be submitted. As promised, the price has been reduced to 400 gems! Please send payment within the next days, so I can go ahead and submit it for printing. Thank you! :D

@Ravenmoon

Just wondering if you take treasure? And at what ratio? If not, I'll see if I can get some converted...
@Ravenmoon

Just wondering if you take treasure? And at what ratio? If not, I'll see if I can get some converted...
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Kairoku yeah I'll take treasure 1:750, I already submitted the accent so I'm not in dire need for the gems anymore :)
@Kairoku yeah I'll take treasure 1:750, I already submitted the accent so I'm not in dire need for the gems anymore :)
@Ravenmoon Can I get a slot for Hibiscus Wing?
@Ravenmoon Can I get a slot for Hibiscus Wing?
kY5nwhE.png
@Pecha sure thing, I've added you!
@Pecha sure thing, I've added you!
@Masumi
@KittyAoba
@Pecha

Your accents are already waiting for you, I just delivered them to everyone who paid! If you still want them please send me a CR; if not please tell me so I can put them up for sale, thank you :)
@Masumi
@KittyAoba
@Pecha

Your accents are already waiting for you, I just delivered them to everyone who paid! If you still want them please send me a CR; if not please tell me so I can put them up for sale, thank you :)
@Masumi
@KittyAoba

last call - if I don't hear back from you in the next 24 hours I will put the accents up for sale.
@Masumi
@KittyAoba

last call - if I don't hear back from you in the next 24 hours I will put the accents up for sale.
@Ravenmoon

I suppose you wouldn't have any copies left would you ?
@Ravenmoon

I suppose you wouldn't have any copies left would you ?
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
1 2 3 4 5