Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 235 236
@SkullCameo
I'll put you on the pinglist for it, and also treasure would be fine. c:
@SkullCameo
I'll put you on the pinglist for it, and also treasure would be fine. c:
@SHODAN
Hey I have a query?
Would it be possible to trade an accent/skin of yours I have for another of equal value? I ask because I’m swapping dragons for one of my mains when the new one has grown up and they have one of your skins but I’m keeping the theme (I just found a better looking dragon) so I’d like to swap for another one of your lovely works if I can? :3

@SHODAN
Hey I have a query?
Would it be possible to trade an accent/skin of yours I have for another of equal value? I ask because I’m swapping dragons for one of my mains when the new one has grown up and they have one of your skins but I’m keeping the theme (I just found a better looking dragon) so I’d like to swap for another one of your lovely works if I can? :3

xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Luciferr
Not a problem as long as I also have a copy on hand? Otherwise it might be awhile before I get a copy of whatever it is.
@Luciferr
Not a problem as long as I also have a copy on hand? Otherwise it might be awhile before I get a copy of whatever it is.
@SHODAN
That’s perfectly okay! I can wait for a copy if need be c:

I’d been hoping to swap my skystruct beta (skydancer female accent) for a plasma powered (pearlcatcher female accent) ?
@SHODAN
That’s perfectly okay! I can wait for a copy if need be c:

I’d been hoping to swap my skystruct beta (skydancer female accent) for a plasma powered (pearlcatcher female accent) ?
xN6nsb3.png

@Luciferr
Yeah I can do that - I can put you on the pinglist for Plasma Powered and just mark you as paid for a copy for when we do a print next?

I suppose ship it over PM if that's what you want to do, since I don't have any extra copies on me right now.
@Luciferr
Yeah I can do that - I can put you on the pinglist for Plasma Powered and just mark you as paid for a copy for when we do a print next?

I suppose ship it over PM if that's what you want to do, since I don't have any extra copies on me right now.
@SHODAN
Yeah that or just ping me when you have a copy and do a two way crossroads swap?
Or is the first way easier ?
@SHODAN
Yeah that or just ping me when you have a copy and do a two way crossroads swap?
Or is the first way easier ?
xN6nsb3.png

@Luciferr
That works too, I'll just stick you on the list.
@Luciferr
That works too, I'll just stick you on the list.
@SHODAN
Aight thanks for this! <3
@SHODAN
Aight thanks for this! <3
xN6nsb3.png

@Shian, @TikindiDragon, @Sookiejane,
I've sent out copies of Crystalline Resonance over private auctions - if you aren't interested anymore feel free to just cancel, I just had you three on the preorder list.

Also if you want to change currencies from gems to treasure or vice versa I don't mind doing that, the ratio I had up for this accent was 1:1100.
@Shian, @TikindiDragon, @Sookiejane,
I've sent out copies of Crystalline Resonance over private auctions - if you aren't interested anymore feel free to just cancel, I just had you three on the preorder list.

Also if you want to change currencies from gems to treasure or vice versa I don't mind doing that, the ratio I had up for this accent was 1:1100.
@SHODAN Hi! I would like to purchase a copy of Skies on fire. Can you tell me the total amount I send you? I need to send a blueprint too right?
@SHODAN Hi! I would like to purchase a copy of Skies on fire. Can you tell me the total amount I send you? I need to send a blueprint too right?
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 235 236