Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | limited SD F (last day)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Oh heckin' rip, I stumbled across a dragon with your Flowering Noble skin and finally tracked down the thread for them only to find out I missed out on slots by a couple weeks </3 Definitely adding myself to your pingslists for new stuff and reprints o:
Oh heckin' rip, I stumbled across a dragon with your Flowering Noble skin and finally tracked down the thread for them only to find out I missed out on slots by a couple weeks </3 Definitely adding myself to your pingslists for new stuff and reprints o:
EDxOo1O.png
@Rest
Could I please have a slot for regalwood Noble?
@Rest
Could I please have a slot for regalwood Noble?
@Rest

I'd love a slot for Regalwood Noble if that's okay? I'd be paying in mixed currency; 600g and 200kt. c:
@Rest

I'd love a slot for Regalwood Noble if that's okay? I'd be paying in mixed currency; 600g and 200kt. c:
@Rest i got flowering noble a couple months ago and now i've finally gotten the boy/outfit i wanted to use it for so i wanted to show him off >:3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46857401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468575/46857401_350.png[/img] [/url] he's not [i]quite[/i] finished — still needs enchanter's cobwebs. but gosh do i ever love him
@Rest
i got flowering noble a couple months ago and now i've finally gotten the boy/outfit i wanted to use it for so i wanted to show him off >:3

46857401_350.png

he's not quite finished — still needs enchanter's cobwebs. but gosh do i ever love him
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
think about it
@Rest
Is it at all possible to get a slot for Desert Transient?
@Rest
Is it at all possible to get a slot for Desert Transient?
they/them
@Rest

I’m on mobile so if you wouldn’t mind, could you add to me the reprints and general ping list?
@Rest

I’m on mobile so if you wouldn’t mind, could you add to me the reprints and general ping list?
JrFZWwz.pnggiphy.gif
@Rest I came here looking for Regalwood Noble, but it seems that you haven't logged in for some time... is there any way I could buy a copy? ;w;
@Rest I came here looking for Regalwood Noble, but it seems that you haven't logged in for some time... is there any way I could buy a copy? ;w;
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@Rest

I think I've added myself to both your General and Reprint pinglists, hopefully.

It's for absolute certain that your retired lines will stay retired?
@Rest

I think I've added myself to both your General and Reprint pinglists, hopefully.

It's for absolute certain that your retired lines will stay retired?
tumblr_inline_onpeeatHvq1toetae_540.png
o.png o.png o.png o.pngo.png o.png
jIRALXN.png
@rest
Regalwood Noble, are you still doing prints for them?
@rest
Regalwood Noble, are you still doing prints for them?
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Rest aah I can't seem to add myself to your pinglist. If it's not too much trouble, do you mind adding me? Plus if you ever happen to reprint Flowering/Murkwood Noble, I'd love to be pinged for that as well. <3

Thanks!
@Rest aah I can't seem to add myself to your pinglist. If it's not too much trouble, do you mind adding me? Plus if you ever happen to reprint Flowering/Murkwood Noble, I'd love to be pinged for that as well. <3

Thanks!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41