Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Heronfoot's Accents
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 154 155
@Heronfoot

Awesome! I've sent a CR c;
@Heronfoot

Awesome! I've sent a CR c;
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@avalonian idk man that mist Guardian accent might fit someone of yours? :o
@avalonian idk man that mist Guardian accent might fit someone of yours? :o
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@Ashenhartkrie
@Heronfoot

If there's going to possibly be a lighter-colored version of this released, I would be super duper interested! Still probably going to buy a copy now, but if there was an alt available, would I be able to "trade in" the first version?

She says trying not to buy more accents even as she acquires 8kg worth of gem gene projects...
@Ashenhartkrie
@Heronfoot

If there's going to possibly be a lighter-colored version of this released, I would be super duper interested! Still probably going to buy a copy now, but if there was an alt available, would I be able to "trade in" the first version?

She says trying not to buy more accents even as she acquires 8kg worth of gem gene projects...
KVbkgOZ.png
@Heronfoot, just wanted to say Misted Guard is awesome, and I snagged a copy!
@Heronfoot, just wanted to say Misted Guard is awesome, and I snagged a copy!
196.png
abril
she / her

wishlist
5.png

6.png
@Vhyxalas

Hmmm...I'll have to think about that! I'm leaning towards a conditional yes--that is, only if I'd sold all current copies of guard by the time the other one was released. It's probably not something I'd make a habit of but in this one instance, I don't see the harm :)

I have to admit, I feel sort of bad having released all these accents at the same time as the colourwheel expansion--I too have been gritting my teeth through every accent purchase, because I neeeed it but I also need like five gem genes and a bunch of apparel and a dragon with this very specific colour palette haha! Ah well, hopefully things will ease up in a bit...
@Vhyxalas

Hmmm...I'll have to think about that! I'm leaning towards a conditional yes--that is, only if I'd sold all current copies of guard by the time the other one was released. It's probably not something I'd make a habit of but in this one instance, I don't see the harm :)

I have to admit, I feel sort of bad having released all these accents at the same time as the colourwheel expansion--I too have been gritting my teeth through every accent purchase, because I neeeed it but I also need like five gem genes and a bunch of apparel and a dragon with this very specific colour palette haha! Ah well, hopefully things will ease up in a bit...
18921.png21367.png16448.png
@Abril

Thank you! I hope you find the perfect dragon for it :D
@Abril

Thank you! I hope you find the perfect dragon for it :D
@Heronfoot

I mean, if you don't want to make a habit of accepting accent returns, I wouldn't mind just trading or reselling it myself normally. Just wanted to check.

And yeah, that's why I'm glad your stuff doesn't retire much. I know your pain tho ^^
@Heronfoot

I mean, if you don't want to make a habit of accepting accent returns, I wouldn't mind just trading or reselling it myself normally. Just wanted to check.

And yeah, that's why I'm glad your stuff doesn't retire much. I know your pain tho ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Heronfoot OMG I WANT IT SO BAD BUT IM BROKE ????
@Heronfoot OMG I WANT IT SO BAD BUT IM BROKE ????
lrGPs.gif-NHJSR.gif-4HnkA.gif-aqdl3.gif
@Heronfoot Hello! ^^ Do you happen to have a copy of Imperious Trace M in stock? If not, could I be put on the pinglist for a reprint? Thank you in advance!
@Heronfoot Hello! ^^ Do you happen to have a copy of Imperious Trace M in stock? If not, could I be put on the pinglist for a reprint? Thank you in advance!
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov

Unfortunately I don't have any copies on hand, so you've been added to the reprint list :)
@Cov

Unfortunately I don't have any copies on hand, so you've been added to the reprint list :)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 154 155