Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [DOWNLOAD] accents || Greaser's Style CM
1 2 3 4
@download

Just converting a few gems, then I will have them sent over to you! :D
@download

Just converting a few gems, then I will have them sent over to you! :D
@TheMythOfBeauty

Good luck, thank you so much for converting them for me if you are able! ;;
@TheMythOfBeauty

Good luck, thank you so much for converting them for me if you are able! ;;
ku7NIFI.png
@download please put me on your general pinglist! i love to see a greaser skydancer as well ;;
@download please put me on your general pinglist! i love to see a greaser skydancer as well ;;
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@lnception

added, thank you so much for showing interest in future accents/skincents!
@lnception

added, thank you so much for showing interest in future accents/skincents!
ku7NIFI.png
^

Maybe I will make it a 5 accent limited copy if nobody else is going to buy it : 0
^

Maybe I will make it a 5 accent limited copy if nobody else is going to buy it : 0
ku7NIFI.png
@download

FINALLY FOUND THIS AGAIN. Okay, I only managed to convert to a whopping 172 gems. /:
However, I have plenty of treasure for the rest. ^-^

Since the ratio seems to be 1:770, I believe the treasure value is 252,560t? If so, just let me know, and I'll send the 172 gems and 252,560t your way in a CR! :D

Sorry it took so long, I lost your ping in the masses of notifications for my search thread. :'D
@download

FINALLY FOUND THIS AGAIN. Okay, I only managed to convert to a whopping 172 gems. /:
However, I have plenty of treasure for the rest. ^-^

Since the ratio seems to be 1:770, I believe the treasure value is 252,560t? If so, just let me know, and I'll send the 172 gems and 252,560t your way in a CR! :D

Sorry it took so long, I lost your ping in the masses of notifications for my search thread. :'D
@TheMythOfBeauty

That's okay, I can take that!

Also I'm sorry for taking so long to reply, but it's due to having a busy IRL life and having a bit of anxiety on replying ;;
@TheMythOfBeauty

That's okay, I can take that!

Also I'm sorry for taking so long to reply, but it's due to having a busy IRL life and having a bit of anxiety on replying ;;
ku7NIFI.png
1 2 3 4