Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | IC: LGBT+ Pride Manes (Imperials)
1 2 3 4
@Oszs If you ever make a bisexual one, please ping me! I'd love to get it!
@Oszs If you ever make a bisexual one, please ping me! I'd love to get it!
P5dRHZ6.png
@Oszs

I just LOVE these! I wish I had enough to get one! I was wondering if maybe you could create a lesbian pride/color mane? :')
@Oszs

I just LOVE these! I wish I had enough to get one! I was wondering if maybe you could create a lesbian pride/color mane? :')
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
@TheCorruptedOne I would definitely consider it! Do you mean like with the Gay Pride colors, or one of the lesbian-specific Pride flag colors? There are many variants n_n
@TheCorruptedOne I would definitely consider it! Do you mean like with the Gay Pride colors, or one of the lesbian-specific Pride flag colors? There are many variants n_n
@Oszs It'd be awesome if you made a Nonbinary specific mane!! Also, please add me to your general ping list :3
@Oszs It'd be awesome if you made a Nonbinary specific mane!! Also, please add me to your general ping list :3
Grey / He/him
Thanks @KurtCobain ! I'll take it into consideration, and I've definitely added you to my pinglist n___n
Thanks @KurtCobain ! I'll take it into consideration, and I've definitely added you to my pinglist n___n
@Oszs I meant the Lesbian-Specific one ^^ Should had specified that more LOL But a rainbow one would be awesome as well if there is not one already :)
@Oszs I meant the Lesbian-Specific one ^^ Should had specified that more LOL But a rainbow one would be awesome as well if there is not one already :)
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
@Oszs

These accents look nice. Could you add me in the pinglist for Fleeced Frizz for female imps, please?
@Oszs

These accents look nice. Could you add me in the pinglist for Fleeced Frizz for female imps, please?
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@Oszs

Also, I'd love to be in pinglist for Aloof Floof for male imps.
@Oszs

Also, I'd love to be in pinglist for Aloof Floof for male imps.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@oszs

i don't know if this thread is dead or not, and sorry if reviving it if it is, but I would love to be pinged for any info about Fleeced Frizz for any gender/breed you make it for! I've been looking for an ace themed accent, and even though pride is over I still would love it
@oszs

i don't know if this thread is dead or not, and sorry if reviving it if it is, but I would love to be pinged for any info about Fleeced Frizz for any gender/breed you make it for! I've been looking for an ace themed accent, and even though pride is over I still would love it
@Velociraptor42 it's not dead, but it's neglected. My tablet is broken so I'm unable to finish the male versions of the manes, but I will mark you down, thanks for your interest c:
@Velociraptor42 it's not dead, but it's neglected. My tablet is broken so I'm unable to finish the male versions of the manes, but I will mark you down, thanks for your interest c:
1 2 3 4