Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Philosopher's Magic Light Reject!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump again
Bump again
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
@Alternatewarning @Kuroi @Violette @Aetheric @lightenvee @Zaayn @NightmaricZor @Trachynhawb @TheMythOfBeauty

Just letting you all know that when I submitted it, it did get rejected but only because the black was too dark. I lightened it and submitted it again! I also made the flame brighter a little bit! >w<

I'm incredibly sorry for this long wait but I hope to open for pre-order as soon as it get accepted soon!
@Alternatewarning @Kuroi @Violette @Aetheric @lightenvee @Zaayn @NightmaricZor @Trachynhawb @TheMythOfBeauty

Just letting you all know that when I submitted it, it did get rejected but only because the black was too dark. I lightened it and submitted it again! I also made the flame brighter a little bit! >w<

I'm incredibly sorry for this long wait but I hope to open for pre-order as soon as it get accepted soon!
whiterstar_accents_by_whiterstar-d9v8ctz.png wsh_zpscs29lxoe.png
@WhiterStar

No worries! Ping me when it gets accepted! :D
@WhiterStar

No worries! Ping me when it gets accepted! :D
@WhiterStar

I actually really like how the new flame is ^-^ I don't understand why they didn't accept the black chains though :/ making accents seems to have become so troublesome lately...I hope this time it'll be okay ;w;
@WhiterStar

I actually really like how the new flame is ^-^ I don't understand why they didn't accept the black chains though :/ making accents seems to have become so troublesome lately...I hope this time it'll be okay ;w;
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif

It has been accepted! :D

Let me know if you like to be placed down for pre-order. :) If you like, you can send over the gems but it is not necessary. But once all of the slots have been filled, then I will ask for the gems. :D

Thank you so much for waiting! >w<

It has been accepted! :D

Let me know if you like to be placed down for pre-order. :) If you like, you can send over the gems but it is not necessary. But once all of the slots have been filled, then I will ask for the gems. :D

Thank you so much for waiting! >w<
@WhiterStar

Nice! :D When slots are filled I'll send gems!
@WhiterStar

Nice! :D When slots are filled I'll send gems!
@TheMythOfBeauty
I'm so glad it got accepted! >w<
But ok! I shall put you down for a slot!
@TheMythOfBeauty
I'm so glad it got accepted! >w<
But ok! I shall put you down for a slot!
@WhiterStar yes I would definitely love a slot please
@WhiterStar yes I would definitely love a slot please
F3d7DSl.png
@WhiterStar

I'd love a slot please ! *^*
@WhiterStar

I'd love a slot please ! *^*
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
@Trachynhawb @Kuroi!
Ok! I will put you both down for a slot! :D
@Trachynhawb @Kuroi!