Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | =~~Spinaria's Shop~~=
1 2 ... 343 344 345 346 347 ... 351 352
Could i be added to your general pinglist? thank you!
Could i be added to your general pinglist? thank you!
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@Spinaria Hey! How long does it take for skins with 5/5 interest to get reprinted again? Just curious.
@Spinaria Hey! How long does it take for skins with 5/5 interest to get reprinted again? Just curious.
NwLVR9V.png v910Tgv.gif rqhYWqn.gif W3eiagj.gif 6Dgzl3n.gif
@Spinaria
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? c:
@Spinaria
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? c:
@Valmai

I planned to do one but forgot about it after getting a bit busy IRL...sorry about that!!
I will send notices tomorrow.
@Valmai

I planned to do one but forgot about it after getting a bit busy IRL...sorry about that!!
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
Could i be added in general pinglist please?<3
Could i be added in general pinglist please?<3
[quote name="Spinaria" date="2021-08-16 21:47:17" ] @Valmai I planned to do one but forgot about it after getting a bit busy IRL...sorry about that!! I will send notices tomorrow. [/quote] It's alright. And got it, thank you!!
Spinaria wrote on 2021-08-16 21:47:17:
@Valmai

It's alright. And got it, thank you!!
NwLVR9V.png v910Tgv.gif rqhYWqn.gif W3eiagj.gif 6Dgzl3n.gif
[b]Reprint payment request ping[/b] [skin=18362][b]550g[/b] @Maiafay [p] @Asphalt @DogeDog101 @Espenfalls @Hardycat [p] [skin=18622][b]550g[/b] @Habonde @Eve @Mikada [p] @Valmai [p] @[s]AngyPhrog[/s] Phroggers [p] [skin=19664][b]550g[/b] @Plouvoir [p] @mimasho [p] @Hardycat [p] @SilverRipple @Mewchi I will submit reprint for a round soon, so please send in payment via [b]PM or one way crossroad[/b]. The payment deadline for the above skin is [b]Monday, August 23[/b]. By then if I still didn't receive any payment or explanation from you, I will remove you from the list. If you have changed decision or I have noted incorrectly, let me know. [emoji=red star size=1]
Reprint payment request ping
550g
@Maiafay [p] @Asphalt @DogeDog101
@Espenfalls @Hardycat [p]

550g
@Habonde @Eve @Mikada [p]
@Valmai [p] @AngyPhrog Phroggers [p]

550g
@Plouvoir [p] @mimasho [p] @Hardycat [p]
@SilverRipple @Mewchi

I will submit reprint for a round soon, so please send in payment via PM or one way crossroad.
The payment deadline for the above skin is Monday, August 23.
By then if I still didn't receive any payment or explanation from you, I will remove you from the list. If you have changed decision or I have noted incorrectly, let me know.
==Skins & Accents=Dragons & Arts
==.v2PcxeT.pnggLx0Hpj.png
@spinaria I had a user change! My user was originally AngyPhrog! (Letting you know to avoid confusion when I send the crossroad)
@spinaria I had a user change! My user was originally AngyPhrog! (Letting you know to avoid confusion when I send the crossroad)
PnQm21H.png (-Wishlist!
PQS34pr.gif
oOTxC.gif
@Spinaria
hi, could i be added to the reprint list for please? thank you! c:
@Spinaria
hi, could i be added to the reprint list for please? thank you! c:
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
Could I be added to your general pinglist?
Could I be added to your general pinglist?
64514_s.gif
1 2 ... 343 344 345 346 347 ... 351 352