Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
@Lokenosse , two of the guardian ones pls.
@Lokenosse , two of the guardian ones pls.
@Invicted @Trickilicky @ShadowRising @YoshiyaKiryu @Kievan @awaicu @Heronfoot @WynterDragen [size=2](it may be a while before the reprints)[/size] @CatCuriosity everyone's added as requested, thank you! c: @Koneko your preview! [color=transparent]. [img]http://i.imgur.com/AzR1wfv.jpg[/img][/color] . @TheUltimateOwl and yours! [color=transparent]. [img]http://i.imgur.com/zhMa2xe.jpg[/img][/color] [size=2](If I've left anything out let me know; I'm very tired at time of writing)[/size]
@Invicted @Trickilicky @ShadowRising @YoshiyaKiryu @Kievan @awaicu @Heronfoot @WynterDragen (it may be a while before the reprints) @CatCuriosity everyone's added as requested, thank you! c:

@Koneko your preview!
AzR1wfv.jpg

@TheUltimateOwl and yours!
zhMa2xe.jpg

(If I've left anything out let me know; I'm very tired at time of writing)
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse Thank you! He is a character dragon, but that doesnt suit him 100%.

I really want that guardian accent I just lack the funds. Ping me if you do another run of it later?
@Lokenosse Thank you! He is a character dragon, but that doesnt suit him 100%.

I really want that guardian accent I just lack the funds. Ping me if you do another run of it later?
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Lokenosse hello! can i get a treasure slot for Pearly Panoply?
@Lokenosse hello! can i get a treasure slot for Pearly Panoply?
dT9HQge.png
nnBylsC.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
31mYbGr.gif
zwkSD6b.png
91956038p.png
looking for:
(or recolors)
@Lokenosse Thank you for the preview! And ooh, that makes him have a rather interesting pattern, I am going to think about it!
@Lokenosse Thank you for the preview! And ooh, that makes him have a rather interesting pattern, I am going to think about it!
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@Lokenosse I'd like a slot for Pearly Panoply, please!
@Lokenosse I'd like a slot for Pearly Panoply, please!
YsUBlZc.png
@Koneko I will; there might be a copy or two left over after this run (#3) - if there are, I could also ping you to ask if you'd like one set aside. c:

@Starly @rocketgirl2 added!
@Koneko I will; there might be a copy or two left over after this run (#3) - if there are, I could also ping you to ask if you'd like one set aside. c:

@Starly @rocketgirl2 added!
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse Oh wow! Looked through your accents and Pearly Panoply makes my Darius look absolutely stunning! Its out of my price range right now but I will likely be back in the future! Keep up the great work! :o
@Lokenosse Oh wow! Looked through your accents and Pearly Panoply makes my Darius look absolutely stunning! Its out of my price range right now but I will likely be back in the future! Keep up the great work! :o
@Lokenosse I'd love a slot for Pearly Panopoly!
@Lokenosse I'd love a slot for Pearly Panopoly!
tumblr_inline_o912k6NdLo1sh1kvs_540.pngVvp1T2e.pngt1TR6EG.pngo826SBw.pngtumblr_inline_o912k3ILpq1sh1kvs_540.png
Answering a bit late again - I've been ill. I still am, I have only the scratchy remnants of a voice right now

@Vocabulations thank you!
@StardragonSalem added (and also pinging for payment below)!

c:

--

I'm also going to ping for everyone to please send payment for Tangled Trickery M and Pearly Panoply!

Tangled Trickery M
@rantothedevil @shadowsspy @Kievan

Pearly Panoply
@Invicted @Trickilicky @ShadowRising @YoshiyaKiryu @CatCuriosity (x2) @Starly @rocketgirl2 @StardragonSalem

--

Shop stuff: changed the paired accent discount to me sending the 10% back after full payment (as opposed to it applying passively). Also have six new birdy WC accents, three sets, that I finished when I had to heavily restrict internet use ahead of E3 (data cap + E3 = no) but not introducing them quite yet.
Answering a bit late again - I've been ill. I still am, I have only the scratchy remnants of a voice right now

@Vocabulations thank you!
@StardragonSalem added (and also pinging for payment below)!

c:

--

I'm also going to ping for everyone to please send payment for Tangled Trickery M and Pearly Panoply!

Tangled Trickery M
@rantothedevil @shadowsspy @Kievan

Pearly Panoply
@Invicted @Trickilicky @ShadowRising @YoshiyaKiryu @CatCuriosity (x2) @Starly @rocketgirl2 @StardragonSalem

--

Shop stuff: changed the paired accent discount to me sending the 10% back after full payment (as opposed to it applying passively). Also have six new birdy WC accents, three sets, that I finished when I had to heavily restrict internet use ahead of E3 (data cap + E3 = no) but not introducing them quite yet.
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif