Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [2ND RUN] Asgore (goat) - tundra m
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@PepChamp I have been away for the past two weeks, and since I've been away from my home computer, I haven't been able to resubmit it. I'm about to resubmit it, since I've been back for 3 days now and made some changes to hopefully get it in this time. To anyone who preordered and sees this, I'm very sorry about the delay. As I've said before, this is my first time trying to get an accent in, and I keep messing one thing or another up.. I'll make sure I get it right eventually. I promise.

EDIT: pings for those of you on the preorders list, if you were wondering what was taking so long
@HeartlessSpade
@spookwave
@NakashimaMew
@Vivichi
@PepChamp I have been away for the past two weeks, and since I've been away from my home computer, I haven't been able to resubmit it. I'm about to resubmit it, since I've been back for 3 days now and made some changes to hopefully get it in this time. To anyone who preordered and sees this, I'm very sorry about the delay. As I've said before, this is my first time trying to get an accent in, and I keep messing one thing or another up.. I'll make sure I get it right eventually. I promise.

EDIT: pings for those of you on the preorders list, if you were wondering what was taking so long
@HeartlessSpade
@spookwave
@NakashimaMew
@Vivichi
@Asgore no worries~ just wanted to make sure this wasn't some sneaky activity...
you might want to ping your other buyers to make sure they know what's up ♥
@Asgore no worries~ just wanted to make sure this wasn't some sneaky activity...
you might want to ping your other buyers to make sure they know what's up ♥
Be Kind, Be Well, & Do Something Nice For Somebody Today
@Asgore
Ah, I understand. Good luck getting it in.
@Asgore
Ah, I understand. Good luck getting it in.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
@Vivichi Thanks! I'll need it.. I keep making the lineart too blended with the colors below. Eventually I'll get it right xP
@Vivichi Thanks! I'll need it.. I keep making the lineart too blended with the colors below. Eventually I'll get it right xP
@HeartlessSpade @strand @NakashimaMew @PepChamp @Vivichi

Sorry for the wait, guys, but the copies came in today!! All of you have paid except for NakashimaMew and PepChamp, so I will send one-ways to those who have paid and two-ways to those who haven't yet. Many apologies again for the delay.
@HeartlessSpade @strand @NakashimaMew @PepChamp @Vivichi

Sorry for the wait, guys, but the copies came in today!! All of you have paid except for NakashimaMew and PepChamp, so I will send one-ways to those who have paid and two-ways to those who haven't yet. Many apologies again for the delay.
@Bloodborne, @Ashkaa, @Woshua, @SpiderCider, @RopeDog, @ArcyN, @Mafic, @FoolishRay, @grillbz, @EchoFlower, @Belegorn, @PrinceAsriel, @AyumiNemera, @agateflame, @eidolonidol, @RoseAkemi, @SweetEkk0, @chugway, @Draconequis, @MystriDragon, @ToxicE, @DetectiveMetta, @dividedAnimus, @tyrannicTiamat, @Scyshe, @DevilsCarnival, @Toothless, @asgore, @Werewolf, @frameofreality, @GrumpyCatlover, @Varric, @Pootis, @Coolangel533, @doge, @Aeonox, @Lucyloose, @Omyrah, @ThineRiddler,

My Asgore accent, King In The Mountain was accepted! Copies can be found in the AH, or you can ping or message me if you'd like to pay in treasure or mixed. Sorry for any unwanted pings.
@Bloodborne, @Ashkaa, @Woshua, @SpiderCider, @RopeDog, @ArcyN, @Mafic, @FoolishRay, @grillbz, @EchoFlower, @Belegorn, @PrinceAsriel, @AyumiNemera, @agateflame, @eidolonidol, @RoseAkemi, @SweetEkk0, @chugway, @Draconequis, @MystriDragon, @ToxicE, @DetectiveMetta, @dividedAnimus, @tyrannicTiamat, @Scyshe, @DevilsCarnival, @Toothless, @asgore, @Werewolf, @frameofreality, @GrumpyCatlover, @Varric, @Pootis, @Coolangel533, @doge, @Aeonox, @Lucyloose, @Omyrah, @ThineRiddler,

My Asgore accent, King In The Mountain was accepted! Copies can be found in the AH, or you can ping or message me if you'd like to pay in treasure or mixed. Sorry for any unwanted pings.
@Asgore Mind if I nab a slot for a mixed payment?
@Asgore Mind if I nab a slot for a mixed payment?
@Omyrah Sure! I'll send a CR your way.
@Omyrah Sure! I'll send a CR your way.
@Asgore
oh my goodness that is hillarious XD
good luck selling em XD
@Asgore
oh my goodness that is hillarious XD
good luck selling em XD
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Asgore
Aw so cute! I don't have an Asgore dragon anymore, so I wont' be purchasing a copy, but here's a free bump for you. c: Lovely work!
@Asgore
Aw so cute! I don't have an Asgore dragon anymore, so I wont' be purchasing a copy, but here's a free bump for you. c: Lovely work!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9