Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ||GHOSTS Haunted Skins and Accents||
1 2
@ghostskele is it still 400g
@ghostskele is it still 400g
8G9Vnvx.gif
@ghostskele

Are you selling anymore copies of Kira Kira?
@ghostskele

Are you selling anymore copies of Kira Kira?
@Danizaurs It sure is!!!

@Finalize I sadly don't have any currently, but if you would like you can add yourself to the pinglist for it and if I do any more runs I'll ping you?
@Danizaurs It sure is!!!

@Finalize I sadly don't have any currently, but if you would like you can add yourself to the pinglist for it and if I do any more runs I'll ping you?
unknown.png
@ghostskele How long are you willing to hold it for? I'm currently broke, but definitely want it
@ghostskele How long are you willing to hold it for? I'm currently broke, but definitely want it
8G9Vnvx.gif
@ghostskele

That sounds wonderful, tysm. <3
@ghostskele

That sounds wonderful, tysm. <3
@Danizaurs I'm fine with holding it for as long as you need me to do so! Just let me know when you are ready to buy it
@Danizaurs I'm fine with holding it for as long as you need me to do so! Just let me know when you are ready to buy it
unknown.png
@ghostskele Okay sweet, thanks! I'll make a note on my bio so I don't forget your username. It works so well on my dragon Zaka, he definitely needs it haha
@ghostskele Okay sweet, thanks! I'll make a note on my bio so I don't forget your username. It works so well on my dragon Zaka, he definitely needs it haha
8G9Vnvx.gif
@ghostskele could I perhaps have a preview of Galaxy Tabby? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=3&auth=3087f83af680404e0cfb2c86f8209f145dc3d829&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I haven't genned my dragon to this yet. XD;
@ghostskele could I perhaps have a preview of Galaxy Tabby?

dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=3&auth=3087f83af680404e0cfb2c86f8209f145dc3d829&dummyext=prev.png
I haven't genned my dragon to this yet. XD;
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@Artnerd Here you go! [img]http://i.imgur.com/CQ4jK7w.png[/img]
@Artnerd
Here you go!
CQ4jK7w.png
unknown.png
1 2