Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Rainbow Factory [~Stocked~]
1 2 3 4
Ping list Update~

New skins have been added to the Pre-order and Coming soon threads! Feel free to make suggestions or comments as to what you would like to see next!

@Stormwaker
Ping list Update~

New skins have been added to the Pre-order and Coming soon threads! Feel free to make suggestions or comments as to what you would like to see next!

@Stormwaker
ab3b729c2e3f797ffe51f2b87fdafff3.png
My second accent 'Tropical Feathers' for female coatls has just hit the print house! It will be available soon for purchase! Pre-orders are still available until it arrives, after which, it will be first come first serve through the AH and Pings here in the shop.

@Stormwaker

I have updated the ping lists to General and Specific. If you would like to be moved to the specific ping list, to receive pings only when information or alerts that you wish to hear come up, let me know. If you would like to stay in the general ping list, to be pinged for all things 'rainbow factory', you will not be moved. :) Thanks!
My second accent 'Tropical Feathers' for female coatls has just hit the print house! It will be available soon for purchase! Pre-orders are still available until it arrives, after which, it will be first come first serve through the AH and Pings here in the shop.

@Stormwaker

I have updated the ping lists to General and Specific. If you would like to be moved to the specific ping list, to receive pings only when information or alerts that you wish to hear come up, let me know. If you would like to stay in the general ping list, to be pinged for all things 'rainbow factory', you will not be moved. :) Thanks!
~Ping List Update~

'Tropical feathers' for female coatls is now available for immediate purchase!

A new accent, 'Prismatic dancer' for female Skydancers has been made available for Pre-order!

@Stormwaker
~Ping List Update~

'Tropical feathers' for female coatls is now available for immediate purchase!

A new accent, 'Prismatic dancer' for female Skydancers has been made available for Pre-order!

@Stormwaker
@MidoriOokami

Hey there! Would you add me to the list for female pearlcatchers only? Thanks!
@MidoriOokami

Hey there! Would you add me to the list for female pearlcatchers only? Thanks!
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu

Of course I can!
@Axqu

Of course I can!
Mimmy's Faeries is currently in print! If you want to secure a copy for yourself before they are put on sale in the AH, feel free to ping or PM her here or in her Personal messages! :D
Mimmy's Faeries is currently in print! If you want to secure a copy for yourself before they are put on sale in the AH, feel free to ping or PM her here or in her Personal messages! :D
^
^
Mimmy's Familiar Mart! JdImn7O.gif
@MidoriOokami
Pls put me on your general pinglist~
@MidoriOokami
Pls put me on your general pinglist~
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod

Certainly :) I'll add you to it right away ^^
@Zonemod

Certainly :) I'll add you to it right away ^^
My newest skin RainbowSnap for female snappers has just become available for purchase! :)

@Stormwaker
@Zonemod
@Firebrand0
@FelicisNox177
My newest skin RainbowSnap for female snappers has just become available for purchase! :)

@Stormwaker
@Zonemod
@Firebrand0
@FelicisNox177
1 2 3 4