Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kuroko's skin shop [Fae F]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
@lightenvee

Could I have one copy for System Error if you still have it?
@lightenvee

Could I have one copy for System Error if you still have it?
Wishlist
Accent Collection
@livedragon
@seragakisei

I don't have any extra System Error in my hoard. @kuroko3927 is holding all of them so please wait for her reply :)
@livedragon
@seragakisei

I don't have any extra System Error in my hoard. @kuroko3927 is holding all of them so please wait for her reply :)
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@AmelieLacroix
Hi!! could you please add me to your general pinglist?
Thank you! ^^
@AmelieLacroix
Hi!! could you please add me to your general pinglist?
Thank you! ^^
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
@AmelieLacroix Hey there! Not sure if I'm in the right place here. Sorry if my message is inappropriate, I'm really unfamiliar with buying usermade accents and such. ;w;

I used the item database to find some new skins and accents for some of my dragons, and I fell in love with one named "skin: shikigami" for fae females. In the description it said your friend kuroko made it? I was wondering if you guys still make it? It is just so, so perfect for my little mage fae, I now am in dire need of this!
@AmelieLacroix Hey there! Not sure if I'm in the right place here. Sorry if my message is inappropriate, I'm really unfamiliar with buying usermade accents and such. ;w;

I used the item database to find some new skins and accents for some of my dragons, and I fell in love with one named "skin: shikigami" for fae females. In the description it said your friend kuroko made it? I was wondering if you guys still make it? It is just so, so perfect for my little mage fae, I now am in dire need of this!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@kuroko3927
Do you have anymore copies of system error left? I'd love to buy one. Cheers.
@kuroko3927
Do you have anymore copies of system error left? I'd love to buy one. Cheers.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi sorry,they are sold out.

Do you want to have a slot?
@Moosesushi sorry,they are sold out.

Do you want to have a slot?
@kuroko3927 I'd like to be put on a pinglist for the return of Ruby Rabbit! It made my heart melt a little
@kuroko3927 I'd like to be put on a pinglist for the return of Ruby Rabbit! It made my heart melt a little
3AB4012A-38D8-4891-89EA-E4C43D4FD6DB_zpssbfbgply.gif075E01E0-30AD-40CC-A25D-EC402EB53CCA_zpsrsktb5ys.gifWpXSLnN_zpstpltejsi.gifTungsten_zps20grmvsy.png
@AmelieLacroix Could I be pinged when Rainy-day becomes available?
@AmelieLacroix Could I be pinged when Rainy-day becomes available?
LRBQ05m.png
@AmelieLacroix Hi! Managed to snag this accent here that says it's Kuroko's work, but I don't see it on the list of skins? If I may ask, when was this made and do you remember how many runs etc?
@AmelieLacroix Hi! Managed to snag this accent here that says it's Kuroko's work, but I don't see it on the list of skins? If I may ask, when was this made and do you remember how many runs etc?
2q9f1gg.png
@glowingfirefly

It was made around April ~ March and there should be 30~40 copies exists. I can't remember exactly since it's a while ago.
@glowingfirefly

It was made around April ~ March and there should be 30~40 copies exists. I can't remember exactly since it's a while ago.
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57