Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent help? LF rainbow WC female...
Sorry if it's inappropriate to post this here! I was doubting between help, dragon share and skins and accents, but since it's an accent that I'm after, I figured I should post here, perhaps?? First of all, I know there's something like kanojo's FR database containing all possible accents. But it didn't help me out. So I have this lovely female WC, here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13884407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138845/13884407_350.png[/img] [/url] I love her rainbowy feel, and the prismatic silks just finish her up! There's one thing that bothers me, however. The feathery part on her head (and perhaps her tail, though it bothers me less). The rose color simply doesn't seem bright enough to add up to the rest. So I have been looking for a rainbow-y accent that covers these up. Thing is, I can't seem to find any. There's plenty of rainbow themed accents, but most of them cover up other areas of the body, which of course, she doesn't need any covering for. I know accents as what I'm looking for exist for other species, imps especially, yet I haven't been able to find one for WCs. I was wondering if anyone of the accent community here, perhaps knows someone who specializes in such accents? Or perhaps there's someone who had plans to make something along the line of what I'm looking for, that I could preorder of? Thanks in advance!
Sorry if it's inappropriate to post this here! I was doubting between help, dragon share and skins and accents, but since it's an accent that I'm after, I figured I should post here, perhaps??

First of all, I know there's something like ******'s FR database containing all possible accents. But it didn't help me out.

So I have this lovely female WC, here.

13884407_350.png

I love her rainbowy feel, and the prismatic silks just finish her up! There's one thing that bothers me, however. The feathery part on her head (and perhaps her tail, though it bothers me less). The rose color simply doesn't seem bright enough to add up to the rest. So I have been looking for a rainbow-y accent that covers these up. Thing is, I can't seem to find any. There's plenty of rainbow themed accents, but most of them cover up other areas of the body, which of course, she doesn't need any covering for. I know accents as what I'm looking for exist for other species, imps especially, yet I haven't been able to find one for WCs.

I was wondering if anyone of the accent community here, perhaps knows someone who specializes in such accents? Or perhaps there's someone who had plans to make something along the line of what I'm looking for, that I could preorder of?

Thanks in advance!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png