Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---6 new accents.
1 2 ... 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1039 1040
@AniraFarinA Sure, added you!:)

@Cyrya Haha, I think rose/lightblue looks well. Maybe there will be green skins for tundra in the future~
@AniraFarinA Sure, added you!:)

@Cyrya Haha, I think rose/lightblue looks well. Maybe there will be green skins for tundra in the future~
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Harmonywish Yes added:>
@Harmonywish Yes added:>
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Spassow

Slot for Glacial Soul, please! (To clarify, just the blue one.) :3
@Spassow

Slot for Glacial Soul, please! (To clarify, just the blue one.) :3
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
@Spassow Just wanted to show you my lovely new girl. I am very proud of her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46788715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467888/46788715_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Spassow Just wanted to show you my lovely new girl. I am very proud of her!

46788715_350.png
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Spassow
Brilliant and beautiful as always!
A copy of glacial soul rose please!
@Spassow
Brilliant and beautiful as always!
A copy of glacial soul rose please!
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
@Spassow
Can I buy a copy of SS-Showy Heaven?
Also, I wanted to double check do you take treasure as payment, if you do how much treasure would it be (got to make sure I can afford this), and if not please just let me know. Thanks!
@Spassow
Can I buy a copy of SS-Showy Heaven?
Also, I wanted to double check do you take treasure as payment, if you do how much treasure would it be (got to make sure I can afford this), and if not please just let me know. Thanks!
knhLXgs.png
@Spassow the main reason is that I am trying to get this trio (the moirai of greek mythology) and they will be pink/blue/green and I'd love to get them matching accents but I feel most makers only do 2 variations of accents :) I can't even get them currently nicely matching apparel cause if some apparel sets have pink and blue it's missing green or have green and blue but miss pink buuuut that really comes as the problem when I get them xD I have 2 possible sets going and one is missing green and one blue and pink xD
@Spassow the main reason is that I am trying to get this trio (the moirai of greek mythology) and they will be pink/blue/green and I'd love to get them matching accents but I feel most makers only do 2 variations of accents :) I can't even get them currently nicely matching apparel cause if some apparel sets have pink and blue it's missing green or have green and blue but miss pink buuuut that really comes as the problem when I get them xD I have 2 possible sets going and one is missing green and one blue and pink xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Spassow - I would like to buy a copy of your SS-Summer Flowers, please.
@Spassow - I would like to buy a copy of your SS-Summer Flowers, please.
G1s SALE:
LAIR  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@Spassow
hello, could i buy a copy of ss fallen angel?
(or should i sign on the sheet? i’m sorry i don’t know how this works ;;;;)
@Spassow
hello, could i buy a copy of ss fallen angel?
(or should i sign on the sheet? i’m sorry i don’t know how this works ;;;;)
4321.png7683.png10208.png21402.png23518.png
Sorry for delay everyone, really busy in real life;0;

@Lonefox @Pieeee @Nostalgic All added.

@OwnedByCats Oh, I like the light purple on her body so much, she looks pretty<3

@CrazyChaos Added. I am sorry I have too much treasure and only take gem slots right now 0-0

@Cyrya Yeah, also those less popular breeds got less skins-.-

@akolit No worries, I've added you.

Sorry for delay everyone, really busy in real life;0;

@Lonefox @Pieeee @Nostalgic All added.

@OwnedByCats Oh, I like the light purple on her body so much, she looks pretty<3

@CrazyChaos Added. I am sorry I have too much treasure and only take gem slots right now 0-0

@Cyrya Yeah, also those less popular breeds got less skins-.-

@akolit No worries, I've added you.

5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
1 2 ... 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1039 1040