Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Neko's Box(closed)
1 2
Bump~
Bump~
66ei84J.png
Bump~
Bump~
66ei84J.png
Bump~
Bump~
66ei84J.png
Bump~
Bump~
66ei84J.png
Bump~
Bump~
66ei84J.png
Bump~
Bump~
66ei84J.png
@AberDaKitty Heelo! I saw your WC male skins and was wondering... could I get a look of what it would look like on my Flowerskull? I'm not sure if it's a skin or an accent. Sorry for the inconvenience if it's the former! ^^; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24159514] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241596/24159514_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AberDaKitty Heelo! I saw your WC male skins and was wondering... could I get a look of what it would look like on my Flowerskull? I'm not sure if it's a skin or an accent. Sorry for the inconvenience if it's the former! ^^;

24159514_350.png
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker

They are both skins, so would cover the entire dragon.

The black one needs some more adjusting, as it may be considered too dark. You aren't allowed to hide the line art of the dragon.
The more brightly colored one may need a bit of a revamp, as I'm not sure yet if I like the colors as they are.
@DragonSeeker

They are both skins, so would cover the entire dragon.

The black one needs some more adjusting, as it may be considered too dark. You aren't allowed to hide the line art of the dragon.
The more brightly colored one may need a bit of a revamp, as I'm not sure yet if I like the colors as they are.
66ei84J.png
@AberDaKitty Hi there! Would it be possible to get on a pinglist for holiday kisses so I remember to order it closer to December? I found it in the game catalog and fell in love!
@AberDaKitty Hi there! Would it be possible to get on a pinglist for holiday kisses so I remember to order it closer to December? I found it in the game catalog and fell in love!
@polyhymnia I actually have a couple extra copies now, and could private auction one over as soon as you like.

In case I end up inactive over this holiday season. Life's been busy lately. :)
@polyhymnia I actually have a couple extra copies now, and could private auction one over as soon as you like.

In case I end up inactive over this holiday season. Life's been busy lately. :)
66ei84J.png
1 2