Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Apel's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 329 330
@Apel
hi! could I be added to your shop pinglist? I don't have the funds for you black-tipped accent just yet, but I really like your work, and I'm excited to order from you in the future! :)
@Apel
hi! could I be added to your shop pinglist? I don't have the funds for you black-tipped accent just yet, but I really like your work, and I'm excited to order from you in the future! :)
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
@bashlomi sure thing!
@bashlomi sure thing!
tumblr_ozavzrRPeD1sgm2t5o7_r1_500.png
@Apel
I don't want to take your copy from you, don't worry about the mix up. o/
Can you add me to your pinglist though, I'd love to get in on any re-prints you do in the future?
@Apel
I don't want to take your copy from you, don't worry about the mix up. o/
Can you add me to your pinglist though, I'd love to get in on any re-prints you do in the future?
[♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]
@Zyhe Ah, I have just myself to blame :'D You can have it if you want it, I'll reprint it very soon anyway :) But if you'd rather wait I can put you on the list!
@Zyhe Ah, I have just myself to blame :'D You can have it if you want it, I'll reprint it very soon anyway :) But if you'd rather wait I can put you on the list!
@Apel
It's all good I don't mind waiting, it gives me time to collect the gems.
@Apel
It's all good I don't mind waiting, it gives me time to collect the gems.
[♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥][♥]
@apel may I have a ping for next print? I'm still trying to sell a few of my own accents.
@apel may I have a ping for next print? I'm still trying to sell a few of my own accents.
My name is Marzi! She/her
QGAq0gu.png
@Merethic, @bit, @bashlomi, @Zyhe, @Temmie

Got the reprint now! (apologies if anyone didn't want a ping)

@Merethic, @bit, @bashlomi, @Zyhe, @Temmie

Got the reprint now! (apologies if anyone didn't want a ping)

@Apel crap I just realized i can't just yet ;A; im gonna see how my next accent print goes. I'm watchin~
@Apel crap I just realized i can't just yet ;A; im gonna see how my next accent print goes. I'm watchin~
My name is Marzi! She/her
QGAq0gu.png
@Temmie alright, no worries! Do you want me to hold a spot?
@Temmie alright, no worries! Do you want me to hold a spot?
@Apel (sorry it's taken a while for me to reply, real life has been eating me alive) I'll take a copy! :D
@Apel (sorry it's taken a while for me to reply, real life has been eating me alive) I'll take a copy! :D
Badge.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 329 330