Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 87 88
@Chills

that's definitely where most of the inspiration came from for the design XD the Halloween lupe is like, the pinnacle of cartoon werewolf in my mind
@Chills

that's definitely where most of the inspiration came from for the design XD the Halloween lupe is like, the pinnacle of cartoon werewolf in my mind
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
I honestly would love to enter but I have no ideas, looks like I gotta wait till the next festival
I honestly would love to enter but I have no ideas, looks like I gotta wait till the next festival
A3HkZGq.png
@Kaegro YES so much to vulture dragons! It's a creative direction I'd never considered, but certainly apt! Would you be able to do an eye re-color? For me, vulture eyes are always one of the things that stand out to me.

@Gypaetus Amazing fae skin! Love, love, love it.

@Eryel Holy cow, I love this accent ;_; The incorporation of the plague emblem into it is subtle, but beautifully done, and I really like that the chains have some movement to them. The glow on the lamp is nicely done as well, and doesn't cut off too early, which is something I see a lot of.

@Kaegro YES so much to vulture dragons! It's a creative direction I'd never considered, but certainly apt! Would you be able to do an eye re-color? For me, vulture eyes are always one of the things that stand out to me.

@Gypaetus Amazing fae skin! Love, love, love it.

@Eryel Holy cow, I love this accent ;_; The incorporation of the plague emblem into it is subtle, but beautifully done, and I really like that the chains have some movement to them. The glow on the lamp is nicely done as well, and doesn't cut off too early, which is something I see a lot of.

glassangelbreederbadge1_by_adder_snake_bite-d9ckcjb.png
Egglpant's Mom
@captainbasch
Oh my gosh I need that accent for my Asura fandragon!
@Ototo
Ahhhh, Ouroboros! I'm a big FMA fan so I wear my ouroboros necklace wherever I go, so it'd be cool to have a dragon based off of it with that accent!

So far liking what I'm seeing, buuut knowing how the past festivals are and how none of my favorites get picked ;A;
@captainbasch
Oh my gosh I need that accent for my Asura fandragon!
@Ototo
Ahhhh, Ouroboros! I'm a big FMA fan so I wear my ouroboros necklace wherever I go, so it'd be cool to have a dragon based off of it with that accent!

So far liking what I'm seeing, buuut knowing how the past festivals are and how none of my favorites get picked ;A;
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@boojanglies yeah the ROR makes me nervous because I have baaad trypophobia which makes me feel like a dumb weenie but I end up having a small anxiety attack when I see LOTS OF LITTLE HOLES. Apparently its genetic memory going back to my ancestors. Maybe they were chased by a big bug. Or a lotus seed pod.

But yeah blood is ok but excessive gore and stuff mjgjudjfksgu ugh. It doesn't trigger me it just makes me nauseous
@boojanglies yeah the ROR makes me nervous because I have baaad trypophobia which makes me feel like a dumb weenie but I end up having a small anxiety attack when I see LOTS OF LITTLE HOLES. Apparently its genetic memory going back to my ancestors. Maybe they were chased by a big bug. Or a lotus seed pod.

But yeah blood is ok but excessive gore and stuff mjgjudjfksgu ugh. It doesn't trigger me it just makes me nauseous
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
@Fenhyste
I hope "Sinus Infection" wins because I love snappers and I suffer from constant sinus issues/infections and so I want to put it on my progen. Because it's me.
@Fenhyste
I hope "Sinus Infection" wins because I love snappers and I suffer from constant sinus issues/infections and so I want to put it on my progen. Because it's me.
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
@Aviary

I love your snapper accent! The pun makes it even better. c: Best of luck to you!

@Shakshun

Your male Ridgeback accent is so neat! ;o; I really hope people don't whine about it being too gory, it is really great and I REALLY hope it wins it is perfect. I love what you did with the arm's little wing flap there, that was super clever. o:
@Aviary

I love your snapper accent! The pun makes it even better. c: Best of luck to you!

@Shakshun

Your male Ridgeback accent is so neat! ;o; I really hope people don't whine about it being too gory, it is really great and I REALLY hope it wins it is perfect. I love what you did with the arm's little wing flap there, that was super clever. o:
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
@Satellize, it's so weird and I bloody love it. I'd honestly love for it to win.

@Acacia, I haven't seen anyone mention it so far though I have just skimmed through the thread but this thing is creepy as hell and it's so cool.

@Monako, gorgeous work as always!

@njeekyo, yes please, this is superbly detailed, strange and gross all rolled into one.

And of course, @Eryel, keep on trucking. ;>
@Satellize, it's so weird and I bloody love it. I'd honestly love for it to win.

@Acacia, I haven't seen anyone mention it so far though I have just skimmed through the thread but this thing is creepy as hell and it's so cool.

@Monako, gorgeous work as always!

@njeekyo, yes please, this is superbly detailed, strange and gross all rolled into one.

And of course, @Eryel, keep on trucking. ;>
lel.png
@ragnarokhound Your were tundra is literally my favorite and tbh the only one I care about winning.
@ragnarokhound Your were tundra is literally my favorite and tbh the only one I care about winning.
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@Satellize That is the most horrible (in a good way!) thing ever! So very freaky! I love it! :D If you don't win, I'll fall out of my chair in surprise. That might be the most original skin/accent ever!

@njeekyo I usually only like accents, not skins, but I love this! It's so well done!

@Zenzic I love that so much! (And not just because I collect pearlcatchers. :D ) I hope it wins! I'll buy a few, if so.

@AbyssFox "He's smiling because he thinks he made it out alive. " That line made me grin so much! It'd be perfect flavor text, i they used it on accents/skins. (Also, that muscle looks icky-perfect! :D )

@Bakrua I love that idea! It doesn't look quite 3D though? I'm not sure why. Maybe needs more shadows in with the bones? (I know it must be hard to work with, as tiny as it is.) Either way, I hope this one wins! I'll have to get one for each of my wildclaws. :D

@americaphobe I need about 484734703914 of those! :D

@Dragonmoans FITTING NAME! Haha. :D So gross! I love it! Those pimples/boils/whatever are totally squicking me out. Perfect!

@Satellize That is the most horrible (in a good way!) thing ever! So very freaky! I love it! :D If you don't win, I'll fall out of my chair in surprise. That might be the most original skin/accent ever!

@njeekyo I usually only like accents, not skins, but I love this! It's so well done!

@Zenzic I love that so much! (And not just because I collect pearlcatchers. :D ) I hope it wins! I'll buy a few, if so.

@AbyssFox "He's smiling because he thinks he made it out alive. " That line made me grin so much! It'd be perfect flavor text, i they used it on accents/skins. (Also, that muscle looks icky-perfect! :D )

@Bakrua I love that idea! It doesn't look quite 3D though? I'm not sure why. Maybe needs more shadows in with the bones? (I know it must be hard to work with, as tiny as it is.) Either way, I hope this one wins! I'll have to get one for each of my wildclaws. :D

@americaphobe I need about 484734703914 of those! :D

@Dragonmoans FITTING NAME! Haha. :D So gross! I love it! Those pimples/boils/whatever are totally squicking me out. Perfect!

0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 87 88