Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [semi-hiatus] nanairo's accents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 126 127
@nanairo,

Yep, all recolors. :)
@nanairo,

Yep, all recolors. :)

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Magenta @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @surfingpikachu @SevenBreaths @Impception @Sais just a heads up, i've submitted the accent today! i'll be pming you guys the accent as soon as it arrives! c:
@Magenta @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @surfingpikachu @SevenBreaths @Impception @Sais just a heads up, i've submitted the accent today! i'll be pming you guys the accent as soon as it arrives! c:
Dragons for sale | Accents
bump!
bump!
@nanairo
Aw gosh yeah, it seems my brain isn't gonna let me not buy this otl. Could I get a slot for Stardust? qwq
@nanairo
Aw gosh yeah, it seems my brain isn't gonna let me not buy this otl. Could I get a slot for Stardust? qwq
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Lutielle aw gosh ;u; of course you could!!! i'll list you down right now! <3
@Lutielle aw gosh ;u; of course you could!!! i'll list you down right now! <3
@nanairo
Ahh, thanks much! Was supposed to be saving for Black Aviator but I just can't resist pretty Imp accents. qwq 500g, right? Do I send it over now or..? ouo;;
@nanairo
Ahh, thanks much! Was supposed to be saving for Black Aviator but I just can't resist pretty Imp accents. qwq 500g, right? Do I send it over now or..? ouo;;
@Lutielle yep, 500g! I ask for payment when enough slots are filled (I ping everyone listed for preorder), but you're free to pay earlier if you want! i'll note you as paid c:
@Lutielle yep, 500g! I ask for payment when enough slots are filled (I ping everyone listed for preorder), but you're free to pay earlier if you want! i'll note you as paid c:
@nanairo
Ahaha, I'll send the gems over now. I'm liable to spend them accidentally if I don't. otl
Fingers crossed slots fill up soon! ouob
@nanairo
Ahaha, I'll send the gems over now. I'm liable to spend them accidentally if I don't. otl
Fingers crossed slots fill up soon! ouob
@Lutielle i feel you there LOL :'D noted you down as paid! thanks again c:
@Lutielle i feel you there LOL :'D noted you down as paid! thanks again c:
bump!
bump!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 126 127