Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [semi-hiatus] nanairo's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
@nanairo yesss I would, and good luck to you!
@nanairo yesss I would, and good luck to you!
teDOJBY.png
iuEBSJ3.png
o7ZCFYm.png
owowowowow
RDt6LqI.png
8FIEPx6.png
iwSVXVM.png

@Glasglow thank you! :D i'll put you on the list then!
@Glasglow thank you! :D i'll put you on the list then!
Dragons for sale | Accents
^
^
^
^
@Stannum @PhoenixMiko @surfingpikachu @SevenBreaths @Impception @Sais hey friends! we have enough for a 10 accent blueprint order so i'm going to ask for payments now! it's 450g or treasure equivalent {1:700} c: just pm me and i'll list you down as paid! i'll inform you all again when I submit the accent and you'll be getting it in your pms when it's done!
@Stannum @PhoenixMiko @surfingpikachu @SevenBreaths @Impception @Sais hey friends! we have enough for a 10 accent blueprint order so i'm going to ask for payments now! it's 450g or treasure equivalent {1:700} c: just pm me and i'll list you down as paid! i'll inform you all again when I submit the accent and you'll be getting it in your pms when it's done!
@nanairo I'd be interested in being added to the pinglist for Stardust (and especially the silver recolor) if it does not win for the Starfall Celebration!
@nanairo I'd be interested in being added to the pinglist for Stardust (and especially the silver recolor) if it does not win for the Starfall Celebration!
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
@Izurude thank you! c: i'll add you to the pinglist!
@Izurude thank you! c: i'll add you to the pinglist!
bump!
bump!
@nanairo
Ah, I'd be super interested in Stardust and its blue recolor if it doesn't win the Starfall contest. Thanks much! oAo!
@nanairo
Ah, I'd be super interested in Stardust and its blue recolor if it doesn't win the Starfall contest. Thanks much! oAo!
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Lutielle hiya, thanks! :D I'll put you on the pinglist!
@Lutielle hiya, thanks! :D I'll put you on the pinglist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127