Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ^kizzy^ several MtG inspired reprints!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335
@pretzuls Sure thing!
@pretzuls Sure thing!
@Kizmetto can i grab the last slot if it's still available? also i'd like to be on your zodiac ping list please, thanks!
@Kizmetto can i grab the last slot if it's still available? also i'd like to be on your zodiac ping list please, thanks!
1ffgBbR.png
@Kizmetto
Payment sent~
@Kizmetto
Payment sent~
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Kizmetto
Can you sign me up? I'll also get in on the rest of the series.
@Kizmetto
Can you sign me up? I'll also get in on the rest of the series.
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@Heathers Yep! you've got the last slot! Send in gems as soon as you can please~! And i've added you! Thank you!

@Traidy Im sorry! You just missed out, I can put you on a pinglist in case I reprint it in the future though, if you would like?
@Heathers Yep! you've got the last slot! Send in gems as soon as you can please~! And i've added you! Thank you!

@Traidy Im sorry! You just missed out, I can put you on a pinglist in case I reprint it in the future though, if you would like?
Blueprints have been bought and i have submitted the skin for approval! Now we wait!
Blueprints have been bought and i have submitted the skin for approval! Now we wait!
@Kizmetto

Can you please ping me if you make a pearlcatcher one?
@Kizmetto

Can you please ping me if you make a pearlcatcher one?
@izuna thats Libra! Sure thing, i'll ping you then. As well as any other non-zodiac ones i do :)
@izuna thats Libra! Sure thing, i'll ping you then. As well as any other non-zodiac ones i do :)
@Kizmetto

General pinglist please? c:

I know Coatl's your Aries rep, but would you do, say, a custom Aries accent for a Wildclaw instead? :o
@Kizmetto

General pinglist please? c:

I know Coatl's your Aries rep, but would you do, say, a custom Aries accent for a Wildclaw instead? :o
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@lucatri I could definitely do a custom if you're interested in that!

Added to general :)
@lucatri I could definitely do a custom if you're interested in that!

Added to general :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335