Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | fenmori accents [wc m]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167
--

F E N M O R I- A C C E N T S

--

important info
  • accents are delivered via private auctions only, please do not send 2-way CRs or messages containing payment
  • please don't ask about extra copies of accents that are retired, extras are always put up on the AH after i send out PAs. if there are no copies on the AH, i don't have any left period.
  • i tend to retire all my accents after the initial preorder/print. please don't ask about them, i don't have any more copies/don't plan to reprint them.
  • no holds.

how to order
  • put your name under the accent you want to order in the spreadsheet
  • when the accent comes in, i'll send you a private auction. please let me know before the 7 days are up if you need an extension! otherwise if the auction expires your copy will be put up on the public AH.

gems/treasure policy
i will put up a private auction with the currency specified in the slot you put your name in; some accents will be gem exclusive.

some cool links
spreadsheet
--

F E N M O R I- A C C E N T S

--

important info
  • accents are delivered via private auctions only, please do not send 2-way CRs or messages containing payment
  • please don't ask about extra copies of accents that are retired, extras are always put up on the AH after i send out PAs. if there are no copies on the AH, i don't have any left period.
  • i tend to retire all my accents after the initial preorder/print. please don't ask about them, i don't have any more copies/don't plan to reprint them.
  • no holds.

how to order
  • put your name under the accent you want to order in the spreadsheet
  • when the accent comes in, i'll send you a private auction. please let me know before the 7 days are up if you need an extension! otherwise if the auction expires your copy will be put up on the public AH.

gems/treasure policy
i will put up a private auction with the currency specified in the slot you put your name in; some accents will be gem exclusive.

some cool links
spreadsheet
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
NEW ACCENTS

Public

Galactic Rails - Galactic Runes - Galactic Rift - Arcane Shade - Crimson Nebula
Fiery Starmantle - Highland Galaxies - Crescent Rose - Star Terrace - Aurulum

Argentae - Ochre - Verdant - Alluvium - Mortalium
The Wayfarer - The Unspoken - Ingemesco - Karakoram - Asterales

Majalis - Ceruleas - Phytosophy - Aleatory - Midsummer
Quarter past midnight - Sidhe - Fera niteo - Mors demin - Piebald GF

Sansevi - Chittamya - the sweeter the sun

Private

Puca - Machaon

Collaborations

Elevate the life in me (w/ daintyboots)

Customs

Ultramarine Stars (???) - Arcane Galactic (???) - Gilded Constellation (finches) - Forlorn (Maybels) - Hollow Conflagration (Mezzo)
Alas (daintyboots) - Hiiragi (Xairathan) - earth-bound misfit (epher) - Mercurial (me) - sanctify the love (corvid)

Ardentior (auroshen) - Vagaris apiari (epher) - Obscura celest (dragonNMR) - Principles of gravity (Passenger) - Light up my life (lynxedlight)
Cyanophyll (Vulpen) - would that i (poetik) - Dweller (concept) - Ephemera (concept) - this side of madness (epher)

Festival contest winners

Nebula Walker - Undrowned

???

nirvana - Invidious - Prima Notio (collaboration)
All accents/skins masterpost

Public

Galactic Rails - Galactic Runes - Galactic Rift - Arcane Shade - Crimson Nebula
Fiery Starmantle - Highland Galaxies - Crescent Rose - Star Terrace - Aurulum

Argentae - Ochre - Verdant - Alluvium - Mortalium
The Wayfarer - The Unspoken - Ingemesco - Karakoram - Asterales

Majalis - Ceruleas - Phytosophy - Aleatory - Midsummer
Quarter past midnight - Sidhe - Fera niteo - Mors demin - Piebald GF

Sansevi - Chittamya - the sweeter the sun

Private

Puca - Machaon

Collaborations

Elevate the life in me (w/ daintyboots)

Customs

Ultramarine Stars (???) - Arcane Galactic (???) - Gilded Constellation (finches) - Forlorn (Maybels) - Hollow Conflagration (Mezzo)
Alas (daintyboots) - Hiiragi (Xairathan) - earth-bound misfit (epher) - Mercurial (me) - sanctify the love (corvid)

Ardentior (auroshen) - Vagaris apiari (epher) - Obscura celest (dragonNMR) - Principles of gravity (Passenger) - Light up my life (lynxedlight)
Cyanophyll (Vulpen) - would that i (poetik) - Dweller (concept) - Ephemera (concept) - this side of madness (epher)

Festival contest winners

Nebula Walker - Undrowned

???

nirvana - Invidious - Prima Notio (collaboration)
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
---
---
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Fliychiell I need to save up but do you think you could preview it on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9530331] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95304/9530331_350.png[/img] [/url] ? Please and thanks~
@Fliychiell

I need to save up but do you think you could preview it on

9530331_350.png

? Please and thanks~
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngtumblr_inline_paegi3NLZm1r16a5d_540.png
casey/josephine || he/they, he pref || twenty-two
@Fliychiell

I'm drooling over this accent but sadly have no one for it right now. Are you planning on doing this with any other breeds? I'm in need of something like this for a male Imperial.
@Fliychiell

I'm drooling over this accent but sadly have no one for it right now. Are you planning on doing this with any other breeds? I'm in need of something like this for a male Imperial.
tumblr_nt33y6Jugb1ti84jeo7_r2_500.png
tumblr_nt33y6Jugb1ti84jeo6_r2_500.png
She's fragile and she's ferocious.
@Peafowl Yep, I'm actually currently drawing one for female imps. But after that, i could do the male imperial too ^^

@Glasglow Sure! One minute.
@Peafowl Yep, I'm actually currently drawing one for female imps. But after that, i could do the male imperial too ^^

@Glasglow Sure! One minute.
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Fliychiell

Ahh, that's the best news I've heard in a while! Please add me to your general pinglist, then :D
@Fliychiell

Ahh, that's the best news I've heard in a while! Please add me to your general pinglist, then :D
tumblr_nt33y6Jugb1ti84jeo7_r2_500.png
tumblr_nt33y6Jugb1ti84jeo6_r2_500.png
She's fragile and she's ferocious.
@Glasgow [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/3938/f/2015/224/1/e/9530331_350pre_by_of_the_skies-d95fjq2.png[/img] @Peafowl Added!
@Glasgow 9530331_350pre_by_of_the_skies-d95fjq2.png

@Peafowl Added!
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@fliychiell Please put me on a general pinglist for this accent! This is absolutely gorgoeus! I will definitely snag one if you make one for male imps!
@fliychiell Please put me on a general pinglist for this accent! This is absolutely gorgoeus! I will definitely snag one if you make one for male imps!
Q1looso.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 166 167