Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Looking for accent: mesmerizing henna!
1 2
Hey guys, I'm Tali. And I'm not often in the skins and accents forums since I really have nothing to do here. .__. Anyway, today I'm here because... I have this second progen whom isn't really what I'd like. However, she's not that bad looking that I want to scatter her either. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12131630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121317/12131630_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd hoped to smug her up a little with an accent, and ever since I started playing, I've been through various accents. Nothing worked really well with her, except this one accent named "mesmerizing henna" [item= accent: mesmerizing henna] I was delighted when I found the creator had a topic around about selling accents and skins, though! But after waiting for three months for them to reply, I'm kind of down on my hopes that they actually still play the game. So I don't think it's any use to wait any longer. Now my question is, is there any way I could possibly obtain this accent? I haven't a clue to how old it is, I haven't a clue who would possibly sell it, or how much it'd cost. I really haven't a clue where to start my search for this accent anymore. :( Or perhaps anyone had planned to make a similar accent. I don't need this accent in paticular, it just worked really well with her. If I can find a similar accent, I'd be more than happy with a different one too. (though none that already exist look close enough to this one). Or maybe there's a similar accent for a different dragon species and I could just change her. For example, I really like her as a guardian female as well! However, I'd prefer to keep her as a fae, that is. :) Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hey guys, I'm Tali. And I'm not often in the skins and accents forums since I really have nothing to do here. .__. Anyway, today I'm here because... I have this second progen whom isn't really what I'd like. However, she's not that bad looking that I want to scatter her either.

12131630_350.png

I'd hoped to smug her up a little with an accent, and ever since I started playing, I've been through various accents. Nothing worked really well with her, except this one accent named "mesmerizing henna"
Accent: Mesmerizing Henna

I was delighted when I found the creator had a topic around about selling accents and skins, though!
But after waiting for three months for them to reply, I'm kind of down on my hopes that they actually still play the game. So I don't think it's any use to wait any longer.

Now my question is, is there any way I could possibly obtain this accent? I haven't a clue to how old it is, I haven't a clue who would possibly sell it, or how much it'd cost. I really haven't a clue where to start my search for this accent anymore. :(

Or perhaps anyone had planned to make a similar accent. I don't need this accent in paticular, it just worked really well with her. If I can find a similar accent, I'd be more than happy with a different one too. (though none that already exist look close enough to this one).

Or maybe there's a similar accent for a different dragon species and I could just change her. For example, I really like her as a guardian female as well! However, I'd prefer to keep her as a fae, that is. :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@PirateWolfie It may be worth checking this thread. Good luck!
@PirateWolfie It may be worth checking this thread. Good luck!
“blaireau’s
@blaireau thanks for showing me the link! Unfortunately, it appears to be a trading thread. Seems like I actually have to offer a skin/accent before asking for one. I don't have anything to trade (well, apart from festival skins that is). D:
@blaireau thanks for showing me the link! Unfortunately, it appears to be a trading thread. Seems like I actually have to offer a skin/accent before asking for one. I don't have anything to trade (well, apart from festival skins that is). D:
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie I'm sure you can simply post the festival skins or say you're offering gems for the accent you're looking for! The thread isn't all that strict lol
@Piratewolfie I'm sure you can simply post the festival skins or say you're offering gems for the accent you're looking for! The thread isn't all that strict lol
djwsSDd.png
@Piratewolfie Yeah, and it'd be a long chance that someone is offering that skin... :/

The color scheme probably won't work, but maybe
?
@Piratewolfie Yeah, and it'd be a long chance that someone is offering that skin... :/

The color scheme probably won't work, but maybe
?
“blaireau’s
@Akihiko but wouldn't it seem like I'm just offering these not-so-special festival skins in return for a user-made skin then? I'm sure no one'd actually bother offering their mesmerizing henna for that D:

@blaireau that accent would look pretty neat looks-wise if it just weren't for the green parts that don't work well. I also liked how the mesmerizing henna fills in the part of the inner wings, which is the lightest part on her body (I like making it darker) and also the most "empty" part. I haven't a clue if the accent is actually hard to come by. I haven't a clue as to how old it is or how many times it has been sold. For all I know there's only 1 accent of it, or it might have been printed hundreds of times and some users might have it laying about. It's frustrating how you can't look up things about user made accents too easily. :(

@Akihiko but wouldn't it seem like I'm just offering these not-so-special festival skins in return for a user-made skin then? I'm sure no one'd actually bother offering their mesmerizing henna for that D:

@blaireau that accent would look pretty neat looks-wise if it just weren't for the green parts that don't work well. I also liked how the mesmerizing henna fills in the part of the inner wings, which is the lightest part on her body (I like making it darker) and also the most "empty" part. I haven't a clue if the accent is actually hard to come by. I haven't a clue as to how old it is or how many times it has been sold. For all I know there's only 1 accent of it, or it might have been printed hundreds of times and some users might have it laying about. It's frustrating how you can't look up things about user made accents too easily. :(

CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie Say you'll make up the price difference with treasure, someone may bite. Some of the older festival skins are worth a lot, actually.

As to that accent - I remember seeing it around, so there's been at least one printing of 10 or so accents. It's just a matter of finding someone with a copy sitting in their hoard. Takes luck, but it's possible... I certainly have my fair share of skins sitting around with no matching dragon.
@Piratewolfie Say you'll make up the price difference with treasure, someone may bite. Some of the older festival skins are worth a lot, actually.

As to that accent - I remember seeing it around, so there's been at least one printing of 10 or so accents. It's just a matter of finding someone with a copy sitting in their hoard. Takes luck, but it's possible... I certainly have my fair share of skins sitting around with no matching dragon.
“blaireau’s
@Piratewolfie If you say you're offering gems someone might hit you up~
And you can always skim through the thread looking for someone who's offering that accent c:
@Piratewolfie If you say you're offering gems someone might hit you up~
And you can always skim through the thread looking for someone who's offering that accent c:
djwsSDd.png
@Akihiko true that. I'll give it a shot! Thanks :3

@blaireau
Issue is I've been playing since last april so I don't have any older festival accents myself. They won't be worth much for the time being, the ones that I have.

Ah I certainly hope I'll find one! I'm not that kind of user who usually wastes tons of treasure and gems on accents, skins and apparel, but I have two dragons that make the exception. Naga is one of them. But yes, it'll take me an indefinite amount of luck to find the right user. The thing is, I haven't a clue how to find them. I can post here, or on the item trades, but even so it takes a lot of luck for the right person to see one of the threads. :(
@Akihiko true that. I'll give it a shot! Thanks :3

@blaireau
Issue is I've been playing since last april so I don't have any older festival accents myself. They won't be worth much for the time being, the ones that I have.

Ah I certainly hope I'll find one! I'm not that kind of user who usually wastes tons of treasure and gems on accents, skins and apparel, but I have two dragons that make the exception. Naga is one of them. But yes, it'll take me an indefinite amount of luck to find the right user. The thing is, I haven't a clue how to find them. I can post here, or on the item trades, but even so it takes a lot of luck for the right person to see one of the threads. :(
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie Try editing the title of this thread to "Looking for Mesmerizing Henna accent" - it may make it easier to catch the right attention.
@Piratewolfie Try editing the title of this thread to "Looking for Mesmerizing Henna accent" - it may make it easier to catch the right attention.
“blaireau’s
1 2