Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Affordable Accents!] Hiatus soon[350g]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Cynderbark; Yes please! *O*
@Cynderbark; Yes please! *O*
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@cynderbark
Can you please reserve my copy next time there is a run? :'< It's not fair to list them all in AH when people asked for them through your thread. I've never really had a seller list them even after saying they got one copy for their buyer...
Thank you.
@cynderbark
Can you please reserve my copy next time there is a run? :'< It's not fair to list them all in AH when people asked for them through your thread. I've never really had a seller list them even after saying they got one copy for their buyer...
Thank you.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox
I usually list them on the AH when they aren't preordered so they were already up there when I made the post and they sold sooner than I could take them down.
I'm really sorry you didn't get one on the first run! The copy in run 2 is reserved for you, though! <3
@Aeonox
I usually list them on the AH when they aren't preordered so they were already up there when I made the post and they sold sooner than I could take them down.
I'm really sorry you didn't get one on the first run! The copy in run 2 is reserved for you, though! <3
@Cynderbark i'd love a slot! (:
@Cynderbark i'd love a slot! (:
@IndigoCat
added! :D

@Akihiko
He looks beautiful! thank you for buying my accent ^w^
@IndigoCat
added! :D

@Akihiko
He looks beautiful! thank you for buying my accent ^w^
@Cynderbark

Hey hey! Would you do a custom.. But one that's like printed in a group of 10 since I'm too poor to afford a one of a kind custom?
@Cynderbark

Hey hey! Would you do a custom.. But one that's like printed in a group of 10 since I'm too poor to afford a one of a kind custom?
tumblr_inline_o4fyctLjhy1snz70d_540.png

tumblr_inline_mtytqsGOB51r4wxt6.png Luka, he/him/his

I have galaxies hidden between my bones.
And, I will love you until the stars burn out.
@Cynderbark

Can I get on the next run pinglist please? :^)
@Cynderbark

Can I get on the next run pinglist please? :^)
fy5C1F5.png
@lightly
Added!

@nagaprince
I would consider it. I have never done a 10 copy custom. PM me the details and we can talk. :)
@lightly
Added!

@nagaprince
I would consider it. I have never done a 10 copy custom. PM me the details and we can talk. :)
@Cynderbark:

Can I be put on a list for the next run of Galaxyrise? Thank you! :)
@Cynderbark:

Can I be put on a list for the next run of Galaxyrise? Thank you! :)
@Cynderbark i'd like a slot!
@Cynderbark i'd like a slot!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28