Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Solved!] Please Help Identify This Accent!
I was lurking in the Auction House a while back and saw this accent for a female Nocturne (picture preview from one of my dragons)

2lt3led.png

I only labeled the picture I saved as "Shaman", but it doesn't seem to be in the auction house anymore.... Does anyone know who made this accent so I can contact them for purchase? Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Yay :)
I was lurking in the Auction House a while back and saw this accent for a female Nocturne (picture preview from one of my dragons)

2lt3led.png

I only labeled the picture I saved as "Shaman", but it doesn't seem to be in the auction house anymore.... Does anyone know who made this accent so I can contact them for purchase? Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Yay :)
Oqrsc1S.png 100_zeff_moff.png WIMBY100.png 5_Zephyrus_-_Typhoon.png
@Sarabb I don't know the item code, but, the accent is Shaman by the user Vulpen.
@Sarabb I don't know the item code, but, the accent is Shaman by the user Vulpen.
Yep, that's Shaman by Vulpen~! :D If you're ever unsure about stuff like that, try this place right here to check things out.
Yep, that's Shaman by Vulpen~! :D If you're ever unsure about stuff like that, try this place right here to check things out.
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
@March

That's it! Thank you very much!
@March

That's it! Thank you very much!
Oqrsc1S.png 100_zeff_moff.png WIMBY100.png 5_Zephyrus_-_Typhoon.png
@Avalonian

There is an item database???!?!? what have I been doing with my life ;_;

Thank you very much!
@Avalonian

There is an item database???!?!? what have I been doing with my life ;_;

Thank you very much!