Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | WANTED: custom tundra skins
okay sO im still pretty new to this site (joined a month or two ago)
and i don't have a very big clue about having someone else make a custom skin for you-- so i'm not even sure if this would work.
but I'm looking for someone else to make me a custom skin or accent for a male tundra!!

so yeah, this would be for a male tundra!

ideas i have for these;;;
~~~
  • an accent that would make the dragon's mane/tail poof/& wings into pastel rainbow gradients (I think those places would be considered their secondary and tertiary genes?)
    I looked for an item I could compare this to for an example and I found one! It's called Pastel Locks and is for female imperials.
  • one that makes their body have a cloudy type pattern! this could honestly be just an accent-- transparent so their main body color shows through or something.
  • more later?
~~~

so yeah if this is a thing I'm allowed to commission... if you're a skin maker and would be able/willing to do one of these for me please let me know! (your prices too)
okay sO im still pretty new to this site (joined a month or two ago)
and i don't have a very big clue about having someone else make a custom skin for you-- so i'm not even sure if this would work.
but I'm looking for someone else to make me a custom skin or accent for a male tundra!!

so yeah, this would be for a male tundra!

ideas i have for these;;;
~~~
  • an accent that would make the dragon's mane/tail poof/& wings into pastel rainbow gradients (I think those places would be considered their secondary and tertiary genes?)
    I looked for an item I could compare this to for an example and I found one! It's called Pastel Locks and is for female imperials.
  • one that makes their body have a cloudy type pattern! this could honestly be just an accent-- transparent so their main body color shows through or something.
  • more later?
~~~

so yeah if this is a thing I'm allowed to commission... if you're a skin maker and would be able/willing to do one of these for me please let me know! (your prices too)
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
@gyroids
so i don't lose this thread haha
@gyroids
so i don't lose this thread haha
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png