Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kits Accents~RoR Black Plague & Incubator
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
bump!
bump!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
bump
bump
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@Stenvela
@cybernetic
@Amphiptere (treasure slot 1:660)
@snowy
@Sigmundite

If you guys want to send in your gems or treasure over the course of today, i can put the order in tonight! :)
@Stenvela
@cybernetic
@snowy
@Sigmundite

If you guys want to send in your gems or treasure over the course of today, i can put the order in tonight! :)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@Gabbitrabbit I'll direct you towards my permanent skins thread! It's semi retired but if I can get 5 people who want it, then sure I'll give it another run! I'll put you on a pinglist
@Gabbitrabbit I'll direct you towards my permanent skins thread! It's semi retired but if I can get 5 people who want it, then sure I'll give it another run! I'll put you on a pinglist
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93 - sending it over now c:
@QueenCheetah93 - sending it over now c:
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
@Stenvela (PAID)
@cybernetic
@KittyAoba (Can pay wednesday)
@snowy (PAID)
@Sigmundite
@Kaitii (Treasure slot 1:660) (PAID)
@LanthanumIridium (PAID)
@Gimeurcookie (Pay after thundercrack fest)

For everyone who ordered a copy of Circuit Dancer, I have some bad news. While making this accent for the contest, I followed the festival accent rules. As everyone knows, that means accents could cover up to 50%. I just checked and Circuit Dancer covers 46% percent, which is over the accent limit and into the Skin catagory.

We have 2 options. If you have already paid and you would like a refund, I still have all of your gems and treasure. Just PM me and I will send you back your money.

If you are still interested in the skin, for me to print a 5 pack (with no profit) the skins would need to be 700g. If all of you were interested, I could possibly scrape a 10 pack, but it would also be 700g

Just let me know. Sorry everybody for the misunderstanding - I feel really bad about not realizing until now.
@Stenvela (PAID)
@cybernetic
@KittyAoba (Can pay wednesday)
@snowy (PAID)
@Sigmundite
@Kaitii (Treasure slot 1:660) (PAID)
@LanthanumIridium (PAID)
@Gimeurcookie (Pay after thundercrack fest)

For everyone who ordered a copy of Circuit Dancer, I have some bad news. While making this accent for the contest, I followed the festival accent rules. As everyone knows, that means accents could cover up to 50%. I just checked and Circuit Dancer covers 46% percent, which is over the accent limit and into the Skin catagory.

We have 2 options. If you have already paid and you would like a refund, I still have all of your gems and treasure. Just PM me and I will send you back your money.

If you are still interested in the skin, for me to print a 5 pack (with no profit) the skins would need to be 700g. If all of you were interested, I could possibly scrape a 10 pack, but it would also be 700g

Just let me know. Sorry everybody for the misunderstanding - I feel really bad about not realizing until now.
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93 Previous payment was 400 gems, right? So 300 additional gems? I'd send those over asap.
@QueenCheetah93 Previous payment was 400 gems, right? So 300 additional gems? I'd send those over asap.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
@cybernetic That's correct, omg you guys are great. :')
@cybernetic That's correct, omg you guys are great. :')
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93 ...I'm sorry, I should have realized it was way over as well. I can't, at this point, justify buying another skincent... especially not one for female skydancers, as I already have too many accents for them already. I'm gonna have to pass. :(
@QueenCheetah93 ...I'm sorry, I should have realized it was way over as well. I can't, at this point, justify buying another skincent... especially not one for female skydancers, as I already have too many accents for them already. I'm gonna have to pass. :(
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba It's no problem at all! I'll take you off. Thank you for your interest though, it means a lot to me!
@KittyAoba It's no problem at all! I'll take you off. Thank you for your interest though, it means a lot to me!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21