Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Anemia's Accent Parlor [guardian]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 108 109
@Anemia

I'd love a slot please!
@Anemia

I'd love a slot please!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@irii added!
@irii added!
@Anemia
I'll take a slot! It's lovely!
@Anemia
I'll take a slot! It's lovely!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@surfingpikachu @lucatri added!
(surfingpikachu wow you're very right, people are popping out of the woodwork lol)
@surfingpikachu @lucatri added!
(surfingpikachu wow you're very right, people are popping out of the woodwork lol)
@anemia id like a slot aswell pls
@anemia id like a slot aswell pls
goSc2L4.png
@venloki @toxietoxie @irii @surfingpikachu @lucatri
Slots for the first round are filled, send in payment (500g) and I'll be off to submit the accent!

@moosesushi added!
@venloki @toxietoxie @irii @surfingpikachu @lucatri
Slots for the first round are filled, send in payment (500g) and I'll be off to submit the accent!

@moosesushi added!
@Anemia

Sincere apologies for the trouble, but may I claim another slot, please? I have a friend who's overseas at the moment but I think she'd quite like this accent.

But I understand if you'd rather I leave that space for someone else, thank you for taking the time to consider my request!
@Anemia

Sincere apologies for the trouble, but may I claim another slot, please? I have a friend who's overseas at the moment but I think she'd quite like this accent.

But I understand if you'd rather I leave that space for someone else, thank you for taking the time to consider my request!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@senpai added! (gosh this is the most interest anyone's had in one of my accents wow ;;; )
@senpai added! (gosh this is the most interest anyone's had in one of my accents wow ;;; )
@anemia I would like a slot please
@anemia I would like a slot please
@lucatri that's so kind of you! i don't have a problem with you buying another slot so long as you can pay it c:

@kalistys added!
@lucatri that's so kind of you! i don't have a problem with you buying another slot so long as you can pay it c:

@kalistys added!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 108 109