Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Toriburb accents!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@torichibi
One slot for Inkbleed, please?
@torichibi
One slot for Inkbleed, please?

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@ToriChibi I'm interested in a slot for Inkbleed~ I'm reading it right, it's 380g?

Also just a heads up, but it's helpful if you're using the pinglist to add a picture of the accent/skin you're pinging for in the same post, it just makes things easier if you're using a species list
@ToriChibi I'm interested in a slot for Inkbleed~ I'm reading it right, it's 380g?

Also just a heads up, but it's helpful if you're using the pinglist to add a picture of the accent/skin you're pinging for in the same post, it just makes things easier if you're using a species list
@ToriChibi

Would love to be put on the list for Inkbleed, please! :)
@ToriChibi

Would love to be put on the list for Inkbleed, please! :)
tumblr_nmrjy9fdQc1tnitp5o1_500.png
@ToriChibi

May I have a treasure slot for Inkbleed?
@ToriChibi

May I have a treasure slot for Inkbleed?
@ToriChibi one Inkbleed slot please!
@ToriChibi one Inkbleed slot please!
@ToriChibi - I'd like a slot for Inkbleed as well! Treasure if possible, but I'll take a gem slot if they're all full.
@ToriChibi - I'd like a slot for Inkbleed as well! Treasure if possible, but I'll take a gem slot if they're all full.
Traitorous.gif Suspect.gif Quarantine.gif Proven.gif Trusted.gif Cleared.gif
@ToriChibi May I see a preview of Inkbleed on Majivu, please? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=152108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1522/152108_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ToriChibi May I see a preview of Inkbleed on Majivu, please? :)

152108_350.png
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Lowkey
@Bewildebeest
@serpentofmoe
@weyrbound
@Uniformshark
You all filled the slots! Woo! I'll send another ping when Im done tweaking the accent a little bit! (Add some extra shinies huehehe)

@MyArmCanFly
You are on round 2! Ill ping you when the slots fill up! C:

@ChristianCutie
Ill show you a preview when I get home from work! (3FR time more or less)

@Lowkey
@Bewildebeest
@serpentofmoe
@weyrbound
@Uniformshark
You all filled the slots! Woo! I'll send another ping when Im done tweaking the accent a little bit! (Add some extra shinies huehehe)

@MyArmCanFly
You are on round 2! Ill ping you when the slots fill up! C:

@ChristianCutie
Ill show you a preview when I get home from work! (3FR time more or less)

@ToriChibi Alrighty, sounds good! :)
@ToriChibi Alrighty, sounds good! :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ToriChibi

could I get in on round 2 of Inkbleed please? c:
@ToriChibi

could I get in on round 2 of Inkbleed please? c:
669i7c.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9