Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | SP M Accent || Evil Eye PREORDER CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Namor & @Snowpea

I'll set up a pre-order list, then! :D

From looking around, I've seen that 500G seems to be the going rate for when 5 slots get sold and 400G for when all ten slots get filled? Should only 9 slots get filled, I reckon I have nearly enough gems to foot the bill for one slot myself, so that the 10-slot discount would still apply.

Though, please do correct me if I'm wrong. I'm still new to this, so I'm still looking to see what pricing would be fair.
@Namor & @Snowpea

I'll set up a pre-order list, then! :D

From looking around, I've seen that 500G seems to be the going rate for when 5 slots get sold and 400G for when all ten slots get filled? Should only 9 slots get filled, I reckon I have nearly enough gems to foot the bill for one slot myself, so that the 10-slot discount would still apply.

Though, please do correct me if I'm wrong. I'm still new to this, so I'm still looking to see what pricing would be fair.
tumblr_nrju9pfHM41sqqzwwo1_100.giftumblr_nrju9pfHM41sqqzwwo2_100.gif
tumblr_nrqnekhnOn1sqqzwwo5_r1_250.png
@Amphiptere: unfortunately I don't have enough gems to cover the cost of these slots if I were to take treasure instead. So I think for a first run of this accent, I'd be hesitant to do so.

Mostly because I want to break even (firstly) and hopefully be able to set up a second run or another accent without needing to run another pre-order, if that makes sense? D:

And thank you!
@Amphiptere: unfortunately I don't have enough gems to cover the cost of these slots if I were to take treasure instead. So I think for a first run of this accent, I'd be hesitant to do so.

Mostly because I want to break even (firstly) and hopefully be able to set up a second run or another accent without needing to run another pre-order, if that makes sense? D:

And thank you!
@Ansitru
I understand and that's okay. But if you ever do a second run with a treasure slot, please ping me.
@Ansitru
I understand and that's okay. But if you ever do a second run with a treasure slot, please ping me.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere

I absolutely will!
I'll have to look into setting up a shop and keeping a ping-list to keep track, I think. :D
@Amphiptere

I absolutely will!
I'll have to look into setting up a shop and keeping a ping-list to keep track, I think. :D
@Ansitru Seer. Yes. Absolutely what I have in mind. *cough* Could I get a preview on this boy maybe, if you do those? :> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8275357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82754/8275357_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ansitru

Seer. Yes. Absolutely what I have in mind. *cough*
Could I get a preview on this boy maybe, if you do those? :>

8275357_350.png
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus (Haha, high-five for puns. I [i]see[/i] what you did there. *coughs*) I just did a very rough overlay (as I'm not sure how else I would be able to do a preview at the moment in any other way). Downside of that is that some head-apparel may have been obscured in the process. I hope the preview still gives you a good enough idea of what it might look like, though! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/316c06fbaaaa9eb4fd29db30dd173e1e/tumblr_nrh2s4LlJX1sqqzwwo3_r1_400.png[/img]
@Vesperupus

(Haha, high-five for puns. I see what you did there. *coughs*)

I just did a very rough overlay (as I'm not sure how else I would be able to do a preview at the moment in any other way). Downside of that is that some head-apparel may have been obscured in the process. I hope the preview still gives you a good enough idea of what it might look like, though!

tumblr_nrh2s4LlJX1sqqzwwo3_r1_400.png
@Ansitru

From what I've seen people use the naked dragon/scryer image to do exactly what you did: overlay the accent :P no idea how previews that do show apparel work...they exist though.

I think I'll take one, put me on the list!
@Ansitru

From what I've seen people use the naked dragon/scryer image to do exactly what you did: overlay the accent :P no idea how previews that do show apparel work...they exist though.

I think I'll take one, put me on the list!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus

Oooh. That would make sense, yep. D'oh. :p
I figured I'd better give you the idea with the apparel you already have on him, haha.

And I'll put you down on the list, thank you!
@Vesperupus

Oooh. That would make sense, yep. D'oh. :p
I figured I'd better give you the idea with the apparel you already have on him, haha.

And I'll put you down on the list, thank you!
@Ansitru
This is such a neat accent! Please put me down for a slot c:
@Ansitru
This is such a neat accent! Please put me down for a slot c:
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah