Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Discussion 2015
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Decay
Saw you accent for a female Guardian, called Magnetic Flux, and totally fell in love with it. It's wonderful! =D
@Decay
Saw you accent for a female Guardian, called Magnetic Flux, and totally fell in love with it. It's wonderful! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see what the admins picked for the festival!
Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see what the admins picked for the festival!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@poisonedpaper wow thanks a lot! C:
@poisonedpaper wow thanks a lot! C:
@corvidprince
(LOVE your username btw!)

Your enhancements accent is BEAST! I really hope it wins!
@corvidprince
(LOVE your username btw!)

Your enhancements accent is BEAST! I really hope it wins!
IMZbI9C.png
@MeerkatWarlord
(honestly i like yours a lot too B) )

thank you! if i don't win, that's fine though. i'm just trying to get used to it as a whole, and i have a skin lined up for next holiday already!
@MeerkatWarlord
(honestly i like yours a lot too B) )

thank you! if i don't win, that's fine though. i'm just trying to get used to it as a whole, and i have a skin lined up for next holiday already!
tumblr_inline_nuxyosylZm1tyu8aj_540.png
Time to pick my top entries for this month's fest. Again, just 5 of each type, like FR generally does.

Accents

@houseteeth with Thundervolt - page 1
@Zwynx with Result of Science - page 3
@ArtBlinked with Insane Construct - page 10
@Piney with Little Bolt - page 18
@Eryel with Pulse wings - page 21
These are so perty. If one these don't make it(they all should..) please put me on some sort of pinglist if you decide to print? So perty..

Skins
@DeathZhade with Sentient - page 2
@Spikulec with Ancient Stormknight - page 15
@Malusdraco with Down For Maintenance - page 22
@LightningBlade with PLASMOID - page 27
@Yoruko with Storm Taken - page 27
Yes I was super biased toward cyborgs or robots this year. So fabulous. I really want all of these to win...

Special mention
@Decay with Magnetic Flux - page 28
Not sure if this is an accent or a skin. Either way it's gorgeous! I want this so bad...

Time to pick my top entries for this month's fest. Again, just 5 of each type, like FR generally does.

Accents

@houseteeth with Thundervolt - page 1
@Zwynx with Result of Science - page 3
@ArtBlinked with Insane Construct - page 10
@Piney with Little Bolt - page 18
@Eryel with Pulse wings - page 21
These are so perty. If one these don't make it(they all should..) please put me on some sort of pinglist if you decide to print? So perty..

Skins
@DeathZhade with Sentient - page 2
@Spikulec with Ancient Stormknight - page 15
@Malusdraco with Down For Maintenance - page 22
@LightningBlade with PLASMOID - page 27
@Yoruko with Storm Taken - page 27
Yes I was super biased toward cyborgs or robots this year. So fabulous. I really want all of these to win...

Special mention
@Decay with Magnetic Flux - page 28
Not sure if this is an accent or a skin. Either way it's gorgeous! I want this so bad...

5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Dask Thanks :D I will ping you if I release it~
@Dask Thanks :D I will ping you if I release it~
s0VUoD0.png
@Dask
Thanks for the mention! I plan on releasing it on my own if it doesn't win :) put too much work into it to not do it XD
@Dask
Thanks for the mention! I plan on releasing it on my own if it doesn't win :) put too much work into it to not do it XD
E5NiyJY.png
@Dask thank you very much for the mention!! If it doesn't win, it will be available in my skins and accent shop, I will ping you if I release it! C:
@Dask thank you very much for the mention!! If it doesn't win, it will be available in my skins and accent shop, I will ping you if I release it! C:
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@dask thanks a lot!
@dask thanks a lot!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52