Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Discussion 2015
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
First time submitting to a contest aaah...

All I can say is mine does stand out from the crowd, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not... Ahah...
First time submitting to a contest aaah...

All I can say is mine does stand out from the crowd, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not... Ahah...
@houseteeth
Oooo I love thundervolt. That's so perfect for lightning flight. :D

@drakthug
I really like the coloring on Copper Born. n_n

@Zwynx
Result of Science is really cool, and it looks like it fits with a lot of different color schemes, which is nice!
@houseteeth
Oooo I love thundervolt. That's so perfect for lightning flight. :D

@drakthug
I really like the coloring on Copper Born. n_n

@Zwynx
Result of Science is really cool, and it looks like it fits with a lot of different color schemes, which is nice!
@houseteeth I just want to say thundervolt looks amazing!!
@houseteeth I just want to say thundervolt looks amazing!!
lu9RkoA.pngvp29kv9.pngsbV0kMt.png0MVN8nX.pngUVgpFt4.png2VDwPsy.png
So far I really like:

@houseteeth Thundervolt

@Nioell Stormbringer

Note: @sixthdoctor you are only allowed two submissions. I love your One Stormy Night one, however.

*hopes folks like her entries*
So far I really like:

@houseteeth Thundervolt

@Nioell Stormbringer

Note: @sixthdoctor you are only allowed two submissions. I love your One Stormy Night one, however.

*hopes folks like her entries*
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
@thelittlekaiser

thank ya!!
@thelittlekaiser

thank ya!!
DbPd1nP.png
@Slaskia

Thank you!

@Slaskia

Thank you!

3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
@MossAgate
Hey, I think yours stands out. The blue-green and gold color scheme is quite pretty and I love the suggestion of rust on the wings and think the bolts look cute on an imperial. You did a really good job.

@Slaskia
Thank you for letting me know, somehow I missed that rule (maybe reading it at like 1 in the morning had something to do with it, oops). I've just fixed it. And thank you for the compliment, I like yours too, especially 'plasma golem'. really great colors on both of them!
@MossAgate
Hey, I think yours stands out. The blue-green and gold color scheme is quite pretty and I love the suggestion of rust on the wings and think the bolts look cute on an imperial. You did a really good job.

@Slaskia
Thank you for letting me know, somehow I missed that rule (maybe reading it at like 1 in the morning had something to do with it, oops). I've just fixed it. And thank you for the compliment, I like yours too, especially 'plasma golem'. really great colors on both of them!
ddf14fccc180097144f291655e5a96883a004a4f.png
@sixthdoctor aaah thanks I was going for a coppery steampunk vibe.
@sixthdoctor aaah thanks I was going for a coppery steampunk vibe.
Ack! Everyone's accents and skins look so good!
Ack! Everyone's accents and skins look so good!
So pumped for our flight's festival! Just finished my entry as well, I'm so nervous since this is my first ever contest entry @_@ There are a lot of other skins and accents too that I'm hoping they would win the contest :D This Thundercrack is going to be so great.
So pumped for our flight's festival! Just finished my entry as well, I'm so nervous since this is my first ever contest entry @_@ There are a lot of other skins and accents too that I'm hoping they would win the contest :D This Thundercrack is going to be so great.
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52