Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [retired everything, still some stock]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 128 129
@Lizzi

Yes, please! Thank you! :D
@Lizzi

Yes, please! Thank you! :D
R5vHM6H.png
@Lizzi

okay :)
@Lizzi

okay :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lizzi Ohmygosh I fell in love with [item=Accent: Ascended Gatekeeper F] and [item=Accent: Ascended Gatekeeper M] ;; Could I get a copy of both please?
@Lizzi

Ohmygosh I fell in love with Accent: Ascended Gatekeeper F and Accent: Ascended Gatekeeper M ;; Could I get a copy of both please?
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
@Lizzi could you please ping me when you do another run of Gilded Emperor? I would love to grab a copy, it's beautiful! c:
@Lizzi could you please ping me when you do another run of Gilded Emperor? I would love to grab a copy, it's beautiful! c:
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan
I have one copy of it in stock, actually! If you have the 400g/280kt on hand, feel free to send it over and I'll send it back! c:
@pchkan
I have one copy of it in stock, actually! If you have the 400g/280kt on hand, feel free to send it over and I'll send it back! c:
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

Hey! I've put myself on your general ping list because your stuff is AWESOME! I sadly don't have a skydancer which I think suits your Gatekeeper stuff :( Otherwise I would've bought one. I would like a Gilded Emperor though! Could I order one of those please?
@Lizzi

Hey! I've put myself on your general ping list because your stuff is AWESOME! I sadly don't have a skydancer which I think suits your Gatekeeper stuff :( Otherwise I would've bought one. I would like a Gilded Emperor though! Could I order one of those please?
@SilverBook
Sure thing, I can sell you my personal copy. Just send over the 400g or 280kt c:
@SilverBook
Sure thing, I can sell you my personal copy. Just send over the 400g or 280kt c:
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

Cool! I'll send you the treasure, bit short on gems right now (I've been ordering too many accents xD). And sorry for the late reply! I had to go to sleep sometime :P
@Lizzi

Cool! I'll send you the treasure, bit short on gems right now (I've been ordering too many accents xD). And sorry for the late reply! I had to go to sleep sometime :P
@Lizzi
Please add me for your general pinglist.
Thank you :3
@Lizzi
Please add me for your general pinglist.
Thank you :3
bWZ2wZ8.png
@Lizzi

I really like your Gilded Emperor accent, if you ever have some more available, could you ping me?
@Lizzi

I really like your Gilded Emperor accent, if you ever have some more available, could you ping me?
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 128 129