Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [retired everything, still some stock]
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129
@Lizzi
Do you happen to have a extra copy of Battle Valkyrie Gold version for male coatls?
If not then may i be added to the list for when a next reprint will happen :')
@Lizzi
Do you happen to have a extra copy of Battle Valkyrie Gold version for male coatls?
If not then may i be added to the list for when a next reprint will happen :')
Lichtdrache.gif
@luckless I do have a copy left! Coming your way via PA. ;0 Unfortunately all of my older accents are retired, so reprints aren't happening. :( Btw, I can't get over how pretty the noc boy you sold to me is! He looks absolutely perfect with Bee and matches one of my other G1's really well <3 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35686416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356865/35686416_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@luckless
I do have a copy left! Coming your way via PA. ;0 Unfortunately all of my older accents are retired, so reprints aren't happening. :(

Btw, I can't get over how pretty the noc boy you sold to me is! He looks absolutely perfect with Bee and matches one of my other G1's really well <3

banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi
Hello! I got on your list sometime in... I think August for an Ascended Gatekeeper M and a Heavenly Gatekeeper F. I was wondering if you still have a copy of either or both? It's been a long time since then so I understand if you no longer have either in stock, but I thought it couldn't hurt to check. If you do I can pay immediately with gems or treasure- whichever you prefer. :)
@Lizzi
Hello! I got on your list sometime in... I think August for an Ascended Gatekeeper M and a Heavenly Gatekeeper F. I was wondering if you still have a copy of either or both? It's been a long time since then so I understand if you no longer have either in stock, but I thought it couldn't hurt to check. If you do I can pay immediately with gems or treasure- whichever you prefer. :)
@Lizzi

Hi! Could I be added in your Stygian Gatekeeper F and Heavenly Gatekeeper M slots?
Umm.. do you have any stocks of them..? :3
@Lizzi

Hi! Could I be added in your Stygian Gatekeeper F and Heavenly Gatekeeper M slots?
Umm.. do you have any stocks of them..? :3
mOrJRSi.png
@Sylph264
I have both on me! I'll send you a CR. :D I'd prefer gems but mixed is more than okay!

@ideunatty
Yes I have both on me! I'd be okay with letting go of Stygian for the regular 500 gems, but since I was planning on saving a Heavenly M for myself.. does 650 gems for that one sound fair?
@Sylph264
I have both on me! I'll send you a CR. :D I'd prefer gems but mixed is more than okay!

@ideunatty
Yes I have both on me! I'd be okay with letting go of Stygian for the regular 500 gems, but since I was planning on saving a Heavenly M for myself.. does 650 gems for that one sound fair?
@Lizzi

Get it. Then do I send you 1150 gems now?
@Lizzi

Get it. Then do I send you 1150 gems now?
mOrJRSi.png
@Lizzi

Do you have any of the versions F Battle Valkyrie (Coatl), Heavenly M (Skydancer), or Gilded Emperor (Imperial M) by chance?
@Lizzi

Do you have any of the versions F Battle Valkyrie (Coatl), Heavenly M (Skydancer), or Gilded Emperor (Imperial M) by chance?
@Holi
I've only got Gilded Emperor (500G), I'm afraid. :( You might be able to find the other two on the AH!
@Holi
I've only got Gilded Emperor (500G), I'm afraid. :( You might be able to find the other two on the AH!
@Lizzi

I'll send over a CR for it, then. Thank you for looking though!

Edit: I may or may not have grabbed a copy of Lady Starwood.. Your accents are lovely! Do you ever plan on re-opening your shop?
@Lizzi

I'll send over a CR for it, then. Thank you for looking though!

Edit: I may or may not have grabbed a copy of Lady Starwood.. Your accents are lovely! Do you ever plan on re-opening your shop?
@Holi
Aaa thank you so much I'm glad you like them!! And I did move my shop to a new thread, which is linked on my user profile :)
@Holi
Aaa thank you so much I'm glad you like them!! And I did move my shop to a new thread, which is linked on my user profile :)
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129