Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [retired everything, still some stock]
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 128 129
@Lizzi
Looking GREAT.
Maybe some little flourishes on the wings or feet?
@Lizzi
Looking GREAT.
Maybe some little flourishes on the wings or feet?
aJTY8eT.png
@Apfelgriebs
Thank you! And heh that is a good point, I guess the reason why I put jewelry in was to fill in some empty space, but really it's more of a fashion statement than actual protection. :p

@Saphirosa
Sure thing! I'll set up a private auction right now ~

@XerxesNerthiel
Thank you!! I am definitely going to be doodling in some filigree on the edges of the wings, so maybe I could make some swirls that branch off of it :3
@Apfelgriebs
Thank you! And heh that is a good point, I guess the reason why I put jewelry in was to fill in some empty space, but really it's more of a fashion statement than actual protection. :p

@Saphirosa
Sure thing! I'll set up a private auction right now ~

@XerxesNerthiel
Thank you!! I am definitely going to be doodling in some filigree on the edges of the wings, so maybe I could make some swirls that branch off of it :3
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi
I totally forgot . Can I pay mixed ? ^^'
@Lizzi
I totally forgot . Can I pay mixed ? ^^'
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@Saphirosa
Not a problem! Just PM me the payment :)
@Saphirosa
Not a problem! Just PM me the payment :)
@Lizzi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33808037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338081/33808037_350.png[/img] [/url] This is currently my boy with your accent. I'm also interested in the Battle Valkyrie series but have no dragons for it at the moment, alas.
@Lizzi

33808037_350.png

This is currently my boy with your accent. I'm also interested in the Battle Valkyrie series but have no dragons for it at the moment, alas.
iPpQXsx.png
@Izilen
Thank you for showing me! The sky fits with the gold so well! *v* Would you still like to purchase some? I might have some extras after they retire, but I won't continue printing them after August 20th.
@Izilen
Thank you for showing me! The sky fits with the gold so well! *v* Would you still like to purchase some? I might have some extras after they retire, but I won't continue printing them after August 20th.
@Lizzi how about you ping me after their retirement if you happen to still have some lying around?
@Lizzi how about you ping me after their retirement if you happen to still have some lying around?
iPpQXsx.png
@Izilen
Sounds good! I'll ping you then :)
@Izilen
Sounds good! I'll ping you then :)
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/d24f2b0811abf499e2285097a47f18cd.png[/img] Dannnnnggg it I have a mighty need for this dragon ;^; Flax/flax/ivory met/alloy/runes doesn't exist on this site yet, however... blehhhh
d24f2b0811abf499e2285097a47f18cd.png

Dannnnnggg it I have a mighty need for this dragon ;^; Flax/flax/ivory met/alloy/runes doesn't exist on this site yet, however... blehhhh
BOO though there are some nice flaxen xxy and xxx I've seen.
BOO though there are some nice flaxen xxy and xxx I've seen.
aJTY8eT.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 128 129