Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Raptor Skin- F Wildclaw~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Nymphalidae The way things are looking, I think I will need to do another run! :) The waitlist/second run list is already quickly filling up. Hopefully we can get another run of 10, but we definitely already have enough for a run of 5 (700g)

I'll keep you updated as the first run goes through the publishing process! :)
@Nymphalidae The way things are looking, I think I will need to do another run! :) The waitlist/second run list is already quickly filling up. Hopefully we can get another run of 10, but we definitely already have enough for a run of 5 (700g)

I'll keep you updated as the first run goes through the publishing process! :)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
Sweet, thanks :)
Sweet, thanks :)
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@QueenCheetah93
Oh awesome, so the skin is already in queue to be published? Did any changes have to be made?
@QueenCheetah93
Oh awesome, so the skin is already in queue to be published? Did any changes have to be made?
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness I'm still waiting for everyone to send in money, but I asked the guy in charge of skin approval about it already and he said there were no issues. :) It should be in the que on Saturday if everyone has paid by then!
@Dragoness I'm still waiting for everyone to send in money, but I asked the guy in charge of skin approval about it already and he said there were no issues. :) It should be in the que on Saturday if everyone has paid by then!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93
Oh! Wonderful! I know you said you were worried about them having issues with it being based loosely on a character from a movie. So I'm glad that all is good with it! ^^

I can't wait!
@QueenCheetah93
Oh! Wonderful! I know you said you were worried about them having issues with it being based loosely on a character from a movie. So I'm glad that all is good with it! ^^

I can't wait!
1kz7OWt.png
@Zenara I added a bit more color/texture to make the design more synonymous. Better? :) [center][img]http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww245/applekai13/Ancient-Predator_zpshrguewey.png[/img][/center]
@Zenara

I added a bit more color/texture to make the design more synonymous. Better? :)
Ancient-Predator_zpshrguewey.png
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@Queencheetah93 Great! Looks much better :)
Bump!
Bump!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
Umm I don't know how to tag people like you Guys do so they know they are being talked to or replyed to but anyways I just wanna say if anyone can pay right away they can take my place cause I'm not sure I'll be able to get the gems any time soon
Umm I don't know how to tag people like you Guys do so they know they are being talked to or replyed to but anyways I just wanna say if anyone can pay right away they can take my place cause I'm not sure I'll be able to get the gems any time soon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22