Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Raptor Skin- F Wildclaw~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@QueenCheetah93

I desperately need this skin >.>; for a dream quartet of mine XD; If I can be put on a list to purchase I can send gems right away X_X
@QueenCheetah93

I desperately need this skin >.>; for a dream quartet of mine XD; If I can be put on a list to purchase I can send gems right away X_X
jl5dg8.png
@QueenCheetah93

I like the idea of stripes to the legs.

Not so sure about greenish color? I'd have to see it to be sure.

But I think it'll get approved; its significantly different from the original.
@QueenCheetah93

I like the idea of stripes to the legs.

Not so sure about greenish color? I'd have to see it to be sure.

But I think it'll get approved; its significantly different from the original.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
@Oncamimus I'll add you to the waitlist/pinglist for a second run, or if enough people drop out of the first one! :)

@INeverMiss I like the blue so much, so pretty sure I'll play with stripes if necessary. I think ill send it in first like this and see how we fare. I don't think you lose anything by trying.
@Oncamimus I'll add you to the waitlist/pinglist for a second run, or if enough people drop out of the first one! :)

@INeverMiss I like the blue so much, so pretty sure I'll play with stripes if necessary. I think ill send it in first like this and see how we fare. I don't think you lose anything by trying.
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
I don't think I would mind but I can't say for sure before I've seen it

EDIT: Also if anyone can pay right away they can come before me if they want to
I don't think I would mind but I can't say for sure before I've seen it

EDIT: Also if anyone can pay right away they can come before me if they want to
@QueenCheetah93

Sounds pretty good to me, thanks for letting us know!
@QueenCheetah93

Sounds pretty good to me, thanks for letting us know!
fvyuXUi.png
@Meii No problem! You can send in payment anytime between now and Saturday, when I'll send it in for review :)
@Meii No problem! You can send in payment anytime between now and Saturday, when I'll send it in for review :)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93
Thanks for adding me to the wait list. I have a mighty need for this skin.... :) so pretty
@QueenCheetah93
Thanks for adding me to the wait list. I have a mighty need for this skin.... :) so pretty
That's SO good! I just saw the film yesterday so I'm on a raptor squad high. There's no way I can afford the skin yet but maybe if I save like crazy?!
That's SO good! I just saw the film yesterday so I'm on a raptor squad high. There's no way I can afford the skin yet but maybe if I save like crazy?!
@charmedward I can add you to the waitlist :) If I have enough people interested, I can print another run when the first one goes though. (Grind in the coli - all my income comes from there ahaha)
@charmedward I can add you to the waitlist :) If I have enough people interested, I can print another run when the first one goes though. (Grind in the coli - all my income comes from there ahaha)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93 Please do!

yeah I've only been on the site for a month so it's pretty slow going! Thank god it's the summer holidays now though, haha.
@QueenCheetah93 Please do!

yeah I've only been on the site for a month so it's pretty slow going! Thank god it's the summer holidays now though, haha.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22